POR or POFQ?

I love Alligator Bayou also and love the beautiful river setting. But I think we will try POFQ this time unless there is a good discount at POR. Fr those who have stayed at POFQ, can we still walk along the river? The added upgrade to a preferred location has really gone up and I am worried that if we did not pay for preferred, we may be way out in the boonies! Thank you everyone for your input! Please continue with your views as I really appreciate them.

We really enjoy POFQ, particularly because of size. It is a lovely setting and we can walk quickly to get a refill in our mug or a cup of fresh coffee in the morning before breakfast. We don't care about a table service restaurant as we like to venture out to the parks or Disney Springs and try all the variety of restaurants available. If you like some of the amenities of POR you are able to enjoy them with just a short walk. The food court food is good and has some interesting choices, a nice gift shop with all I needed. And of course we can't forget Princess Tiana, one of our fav's. We do not like the multiple bus stops and large size of POR, but that is just us. Good luck on making your choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter