PORFQ Question??

senecabeach

Have a Disney Day !!!
Staying for the 1st time @ the POFQ with my friend who will be using a ECV.

Can anyone tell me if there are elevators @ the FQ or do I need to request a low floor??

Also..can an EVC be used on the boat to DTD???? :confused3

Thank YOU soooo much in advance!! :goodvibes

We didn't stayed on the Riverside part and not the Frency Quarters but I think it is only 2 stories so there is no elevator.

we stayed at porfq last august and we had a handicapped room and it was on the first level. i dont recall seeing elevators.. i know CBR doesnt have any.. but im not sure about FQ. you can call disney and request a ground level floor for medical reasons..

I just stayed there last month with my ecv. I was on the ground floor, but did notice elevators. I also took the boat to DTD--it was very easy!

Thanks ALL for your replies. :goodvibes Ill call for a 1st flr. room.
Piper..you eased my mind about the boat transportation too..Thanks! :thumbsup2

glad you got quick replies.
We have stayed at POFQ a long time ago. PORF buildings are 3 stories, which means they were required to have elevators. The elevators are sort of well hidden, but there is at least one per building.

I agree with the others that the boats are accessible. They are actually very nice and have a dedicated spot for wheelchairs and ECVs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter