Pork chops?

DutchJoyce

Earning My Ears
This is a bit of a silly question, but I am sure one of you can answer it. I really like US pork chops, these are different than the ones I can buy in my country. Is there a restaurant at WDW that has pork chops on the menu?

Check the menu for the German restaurant at EPCOT. They tend to have them on menu regularly.

This is a bit of a silly question, but I am sure one of you can answer it. I really like US pork chops, these are different than the ones I can buy in my country. Is there a restaurant at WDW that has pork chops on the menu?
City Works Eatery and Pour House
Il Mulino
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
San Angel Inn Restaurante
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Be our Guest

All of these places have pork chops on the menu

My husband still talks about the pork chop at The Crystal Palace.

ETA: we didn’t have the buffet when we went, so I don’t know if it’s still offered.

Come back and update if you get a good one. He’ll want to try something just as good as last time. I told him about the fall off the bone pork at Chefs de France. 🤞

Last edited:
City Works Eatery and Pour House
Il Mulino
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
San Angel Inn Restaurante
The Turf Club Bar and Grill
Be our Guest

All of these places have pork chops on the menu
Thank you, I will look at the menus online.

I know this will sound odd… but the pork chop at Space 220 was really good 😊.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter