Port Web Cam

CM Tinkerbell

Dreaming of Disney
Hi. Does anyone have the link to the port web cams? I had it, but I can't seem to find it now. Thanks so much!

I've been meaning to ask this for a couple of weeks. If you look at the Magic on the webcam, look back to the second funnel and then down at the waterline, you'll see a mass of white. The cam is just a little too fuzzy for me to make out what it is.

The first time I saw it, I thought "Wow - they sure are letting a small boat close to the ship considering the security issues now." But it's been there every time the Magic has been on the cam for weeks.

Does anyone know what this is? Maybe it is a Coast Guard ship? Or the paint has chipped off the hull badly?

I know...too much curiosity.... :)

Julie

...and she's off on another exciting cruise! (5:12pm)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter