Portofino Club level

skeegan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the Portofino Club level? The rate difference for my stay is $60 a night. Are the rooms bigger, better location? What is on the complimentary breakfast? What other snacks are offered? Any information appreciated, this will be our first off Disney stay.

The rooms on the club level at Portofino are deluxe rooms (larger than standard rooms with a bigger bath) - I definately think it is worth 60$ more.

The continental breakfast is fine (typical of others) the evening stuff is Italian - and nice for adults but the kids will probably think it's "yuck" (peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, artichokes, various cheeses, crackers, smoked "meats". Antipasto stuff) There is also some fruit. and of course beverages plus at night beer and wine. There is a pool table in the lounge available during certain hours, free internet access, books, tapes and CDs to borrow. I thought it was one of the nicest conceirge floors I've stayed on (the lounge is actually on the first floor - a short walk from the elevators. Your room will be in the section that overlooks the quiet pool. . The food offering could be more extensive, but it is nice. Late night they have some cookies and coffee, soft drinks.

At the club level, do they have something out all the time? Are the adult beverages available late afternoon until late eve? Do they have bottled water? What is the big advantage to having this over a deluxe room? Are the morning foods good enough for breakfast and can hold you over to lunch? Thanks, YO

:bounce: :Pinkbounc princess: princess:

I thought the breakfast was plenty but it's not eggs and bacon mind you, just cereals, crossaints , bagels, yoguart , etc...

from what I remember , the beer and wine is only out from like 5p - 7p.

Yes, they have bottled water in plastic bottles.

They have beverages like soda, coffee and tea all the time . And usually there was a small fruit bowl out all the time (with oranges, plumbs, strawberries, apples) but mostly the food sticks to the schedule.

You can also get cabana rentals at the pool 1/2 off and free access to the fitness center.

For me, I think it is worth an extra 50 or 60$ in most cases. When I'd rather have the full breakfast in the restaurant - I go with a regular room. Otherwise, the continental breakfast is fine, and all the extra stuff is nice. I especially like having a place to take the children while my husband naps in the room or whatever.

Just found out hubby upgraded us to club at PBH as my Mother's day gift. Hope its nice!:) :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter