Portofino More room w/ King or Queens?

LilyStar

Mouseketeer
Well I'm trying to decide on booking a room with a King sized bed or 2 queen sized beds at Portofino.

There are just the 2 of us (my boyfriend and I) and we don't really need 2 beds. But then again, King sized beds are a little large for me. I feel like I'm sleeping in a different bed than my boyfriend! LOL!

My question....are the rooms with the King sized beds more roomy feeling than with 2 queens. If the rooms are identical in size, I would assume that you must feel like you have more room with only 1 bed in the room??

Just a strange question on my road to planning my next trip! Thanks in advance to anyone with answers!

:sunny:

Anytime you only have a king in the room you will have more floor space.

Go with the king if it is just the two of you.

I always have this "debate" with myself too when I travel alone with DH - 2 Q's or 1 K. Last trip we decided to go with the 2Q - we used one bed to sleep in and the other was where we "tossed" stuff (bags from the parks, cameras, etc.) I actually ended up liking it this way than having the extra floor space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter