Poss June 07 trip

Tiffany

DIS Veteran
Hi,
There is a conference in Phoenix in June of 07 that I will be attending and I was thinking of taking the short flight over to Long Beach and tact on a few days at DL. We would be there from about 3pm on Wednesday until 4pm or so on the Saturday. I have done some initial research and the Grand Californian looks great. Anyone have any comments on the Grand Californian? Is it worth it over staying at let's say on the Good Neighbor Hotels that costs a lot less?

I will probably never be able to justify the cost of staying there! The good neighbor hotels across the street are super close and a good deal. I figure it costs me enough to go to Disneyland -- I like to save where I can.

On the other hand, I would love to stay at the GC -- I guess I will have to win a trip some day.

kristenhh said:
I will probably never be able to justify the cost of staying there! The good neighbor hotels across the street are super close and a good deal. I figure it costs me enough to go to Disneyland -- I like to save where I can.

On the other hand, I would love to stay at the GC -- I guess I will have to win a trip some day.

Thanks for the feedback. It would only be for a three night stay and it looks like rack rates during June of this year was $280 plus tax for the least expensive room in the place. I was thinking that we would not get to CA again anytime soon so I was thinking of splurging but if we could have just as good a time staying at the Sheraton for a lot less that might be the way to go.

Anyone else have any feedback?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter