Possible DVC website registration solution?

Andrew Bichard

DIS Veteran
Exchange of correspondence with DVC below.

It worked and I am IN

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Member Services.

We are aware of this issue, and it should be corrected later on today (12th May 2004). In the meantime you can try these tips:

1) For the country, please select "Great Britain (UK) and not United Kingdom

2) The postal code can not contain spaces

3) Please enter only the last 10 digits of your phone number

4) The province must have some sort of text

If you continue to have issues registering for the Member Website, please call Member Services directly.

Best Wishes,
Tom

Original Message Follows:
-------------------------

Here's Your PIN,
now you're not in!

I have just wasted half an hour trying to log into your new members website.

The 'required' fields in your registration form don't seem to fit with UK phone numbers or addresses and I keep getting bounced back and asked to re-enter 'required' fields.

My phone number from USA to UK is +44 20 8348 ****, where the + sign represents your code prefix for international dialling. 44 is the UK country code, 20 is London and 8348 is my local exchange.

Because my city is London, I have nothing to fill into the 'province' box. Your form doesn't seem to accept that I have to leave this field blank.

Please get back to me when your site registration has been corrected to allow UK DVC owners to register.

Andrew Bichard

Thanks Andrew,

Was about to give up till I read your post.

It was the UK / GB thing that got me. They really need to get a grip with this whole UK thing. We are in England according to their mailing list. (no offense ;))

regards

David:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter