Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

While we're waiting....

We are a group of 5.
Using points.
Somewhat flex schedule, so always tweaking for best fares.
I know sometimes you can snag lower fares for less people.

I can't remember....can I make changes to single flights under 1 res or should I book maybe 2 together and 3 together to make "price adjustments" later easier.
(First time flying 5 at a time. Occasionally 4 of us, typically 2-3 of us. Sometimes I've booked all separately, sometimes all together. Mind is foggy.)

I thought I would check in to see if anyone has any updates and saw the 7-7:30 CST schedule. Mind if I wait with you? Misery loves company.

While we're waiting....

We are a group of 5.
Using points.
Somewhat flex schedule, so always tweaking for best fares.
I know sometimes you can snag lower fares for less people.

I can't remember....can I make changes to single flights under 1 res or should I book maybe 2 together and 3 together to make "price adjustments" later easier.
(First time flying 5 at a time. Occasionally 4 of us, typically 2-3 of us. Sometimes I've booked all separately, sometimes all together. Mind is foggy.)

We’re also 5, booking with points for my husband and teenager on their own reservation and the 2 younger ones with me. Even planning on doing all one way tickets for the most flexibility! Price may go down for a few tickets, but not usually all 5, this way I can tweak it any time for as many tickets as possible

The dates are blocked on my phone, but not on the desktop site for me. Flights are not nearly as cheap as I was expected- almost double what they were on JB out of Boston on their drop day, actually.

The dates are blocked on my phone, but not on the desktop site for me. Flights are not nearly as cheap as I was expected- almost double what they were on JB out of Boston on their drop day, actually.

I think in the past when I flew to Disney I always paid around $79 for a ticket. I was amazed at how much they have gone up.

Booked all but 2 return flights - price way too high - will watch in July for sale.

chicago flights open
booked as one ways - split my group (2&3)

Definitely will be stalking for cheaper flights. I used at least 20,000 more points than I'd anticipated.

Also, saw many flights as "2 seats left" etc

Had to pay a lot more for return flights for 2 of my group as the lower fare was gone when I went back after booking 3

Is that very stressful for anybody else? The prices always change by the time I get everybody's info in! Well, got my flights, still cheaper than all the other airlines right now. Didn't get the flight times I wanted, but still not horrible flights. But when I received the confirmation e-mail it says I am flying to and out of different cities? But on the Southwest website, it says MCO. Did that happen to anybody else?

We are all booked. Flying out of PHL 11/10-11/18. Ended up paying $272/person roundtrip, non-stop. We only paid a few dollars less last year in September so I was pleasantly surprised.

Is that very stressful for anybody else? The prices always change by the time I get everybody's info in! Well, got my flights, still cheaper than all the other airlines right now. Didn't get the flight times I wanted, but still not horrible flights. But when I received the confirmation e-mail it says I am flying to and out of different cities? But on the Southwest website, it says MCO. Did that happen to anybody else?

My cities are correct. It is cheaper than the other airlines and now I don't have to worry about the flight, so one less thing to be concerned with.

Booked for December, Wednesday to Wednesday, out of Midway. I'm pretty happy with $116.00 each way, round trip, though last year I think we got $95.00 on one leg of the trip......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter