Post Here If U Are Bored & Want To Say Somethin

PirateGhostShip

Mouseketeer
Hi! i am really bored so i invented this thread. actually it was an idea from my friend in rl so i will give him credit or else he will have a hissy fit. i will start out this thread of boredness with a random comment:

" Waka Waka Waka.....................ButtMud!! "​

Hope to hear ur random comments of boredness!!!!!!!

Jack has turned into a caveman, but Doc Frasier's anti-biotic has cured him

Jack: -knocks on door-
Teal'c:-Opens peep hole-
Jack:"Lucy I'm home!" Teal'c I'm better now! Let me out!
Teal'c: I do not believe you are well.
Jack: Why not?!?
Teal'c: Because you just reffered to me as Lucy.
Jack: I was reffering to...never mind!! Go get the Doctor!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! That's how many times i can say lol without getting tongue tied!

My randomness:

It's the closet of Doomnessnessnessness!!!!

as for the lol thing,after a few seconds i started say lowell o_O

OK everybody, join me in a little sing a long!!
A one-a, and a two-a, and a:

great big gobs of greasy, grimey, yeti guts,
mutilated malificent meat
NJMike has stinky feet,
great big gobs of greasy, grimey, yeti guts
swimming in my ice cream!!

Thank You.........Thank You Very Much
PinPrincess has left the building~!!

"Moses supposes his toses are roses.....but
Moses supposes erroneously.....
Moses he knowses his toses aren't roses......as
Moses supposes his toses to be."

I'm not the pheasant plucker.
I'm the pheasant plucker's son.
And I'll be plucking pheasants
'Til the pheasant plucking's done.

qruthie (the 'q' is silent)

FIND MY NAME
dughdfkhgkdfhgiuergherjghuruerhkgdfjgnkulhvjkcdbjklbvdfjklbgesrhybvfydvbkb rv'evfr
bverulgbydvykbgdfbvsdvwe'u
trghtrj
sioghfjkghfhgkjhiuserhgurhgiurhjkdbrhvkdufhkasgefusdghyu5et9q2y349tyvfrhieycfh65bg4r7ryhvr8t645ygf7846b78egfrhjgdfjkgiuerf6h45tykrjeghdfjkghfyreuithkdjrhguiryguerhgjkdhgiudfyhfrhgjkfdhvncfucakfyhnthufjghnjkguisdygjrdfhkjstyeruioptykjerht8egivtnukyfhdguizdfhgivnsekhrvuidfhgudfhguiscbyitedwardkusnhfvbdgyd***ghruiobhygfnuftibvytykthgkfnyifuhcnygufhbmjvuvibgvjhgbfyvftvyuvgfyufhbjkvbnguivbygukyhuasieghjbvgyuybrvugryuervfnerteyhjgfxsukysdcbgtrcvnyerybvtfygfu'drvg
ruibvyergvki8re'gareibvgjrtfyhvgchjvgdfhtvgr5cfyubvgtbvawycubtrweabcawebivtbyuetoaopaoweawpewrdygdfbvgtrfiuseyvbgftvryuvrgftretyfruoaetcrsyctrsbiductrwuiertweotrweuatrweucrwetutrweraweuitreuotro

DID U FIND IT YET??

PlutoEpcot said:
FIND MY NAME
dughdfkhgkdfhgiuergherjghuruerhkgdfjgnkulhvjkcdbjklbvdfjklbgesrhybvfydvbkb rv'evfr
bverulgbydvykbgdfbvsdvwe'u
trghtrj
sioghfjkghfhgkjhiuserhgurhgiurhjkdbrhvkdufhkasgefusdghyu5et9q2y349tyvfrhieycfh65bg4r7ryhvr8t645ygf7846b78egfrhjgdfjkgiuerf6h45tykrjeghdfjkghfyreuithkdjrhguiryguerhgjkdhgiudfyhfrhgjkfdhvncfucakfyhnthufjghnjkguisdygjrdfhkjstyeruioptykjerht8egivtnukyfhdguizdfhgivnsekhrvuidfhgudfhguiscbyitedwardkusnhfvbdgyd***ghruiobhygfnuftibvytykthgkfnyifuhcnygufhbmjvuvibgvjhgbfyvftvyuvgfyufhbjkvbnguivbygukyhuasieghjbvgyuybrvugryuervfnerteyhjgfxsukysdcbgtrcvnyerybvtfygfu'drvg
ruibvyergvki8re'gareibvgjrtfyhvgchjvgdfhtvgr5cfyubvgtbvawycubtrweabcawebivtbyuetoaopaoweawpewrdygdfbvgtrfiuseyvbgftvryuvrgftretyfruoaetcrsyctrsbiductrwuiertweotrweuatrweucrwetutrweraweuitreuotro

DID U FIND IT YET??

Over in the green sidebar to the left side?

or in the red print. LOL

Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick
Reed reads Really Quick

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vmk opens in like a---------------------------------------------now!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter