Post-Trip Music

I use an app called Subsonic Radio. They've got a variety of different channels for different Disney park themes and there's even a request channel!

I am listening to Subsonic RIGHT NOW LOL At work, in anticipation for my trip a month from today!
I ALWAYS hit "Staff Requests" since it has all music from parks and inside the attractions!
LOVE IT! I have it on my phone :)

I use an app called Subsonic Radio. They've got a variety of different channels for different Disney park themes and there's even a request channel!

Still is around! I'm listening to it RIGHT NOW for my trip a month from today!!!

We make/listen to a lot of playlists on Apple Music. We made our own based on music we heard on DCL, and we have another that is a constant work in progress to do with Fort Wilderness - we usually Shazam the songs that we hear when we are there and add them to the playlist. We also have added all of the original versions of songs we could find from Country Bear Jamboree.

Apple Music also has the "Walt Disney World Official Album" (a few years ago they also played a lot of tracks from this on the in-room resort music channel). They also have a "Walt Disney Takes You to Disneyland" album which we love, and as it describes each land there is a lot of Magic Kingdom overlap.

I curated my own Spotify playlist of park music - it’s 6 hours and 44 mins long and follows the order I tour each park lol. I think it’s public if you want to search for Disney World! by magentariff9

I have accumulated quite a collection over the years. Much of it is from youtube using converters to save it to mp3 format. Soundcloud has a lot of good stuff. I have also purhased quite a bit from https://arksquare.net/. They have a lot of Tokyo Disney music but over the years, I have also purchased music from the parks in the US.

The park music has broadened my taste, especially older American music from all regions. Some examples:

Frontierland - Western music like Marty Robbins, Tex Ritter, Gene Autry, and Roy Rogers.

New Orleans Sq and Splash Mountain - Jazz, Bluegrass, and Blues music like Tennessee Ernie Ford, Louie Armstrong, Mississippi, Lightning Hopkins, John Hurt, Nat King Cole, Doc Watson, and Johnny Cash.

Pizzerrizzo - Italian-American music like Dean Martin, Louis Prima, Perry Como, and Lou Monte.

Main St - Discover fun musical movies like Oklahoma, Music Man, and the Happiest Millionaire.

So, this is a bit different, and maybe doesn't count? But, my family are huge Impressions de France fans. I wrote down all the different music in the movie by double checking on YouTube and some fan sites, and then made a playlist. It's amazing how you can see the scenes in your mind's eye with all the great classical music playing... for us it's all connected with our EPCOT memories.

So, this is a bit different, and maybe doesn't count? But, my family are huge Impressions de France fans. I wrote down all the different music in the movie by double checking on YouTube and some fan sites, and then made a playlist. It's amazing how you can see the scenes in your mind's eye with all the great classical music playing... for us it's all connected with our EPCOT memories.

Our family LOVES Impressions de France; would love to see/hear your playlist!

Our family LOVES Impressions de France; would love to see/hear your playlist!
I'm old school, so don't have a shareable playlist that you can just click on, but here is the list I complied to build mine with (I searched to try to find the ones I thought matched the soundtrack the closest, I'm sure there may be something better out there for those more familiar with the composers and orchestras).

Debussy: Clair De Lune
Debussy: Trois Gymnopedies (Aldo Ciccolini)
Offenbach: Gaite Parisienne: Overture (Berlin Philharmonic & Herbert Von Karajan)
Boieldeieu Concerto for Harp and Orchestra in C: III. Rondeau: Allegro Agitato (Iona Brown, Academy of St. Martin in the Fields & Marisa Robles)
Saint-Saens, Symphony No. 3 in C Minor, Op 78 (“Organ”) (Charles Munch… Boston Symphony Orchestra)
Saint Saens, Aquarium, Carnival of the Animals (St. Mark’s Philharmonic)
Ravel: Daphnis Et Chloe, Suite No. 2: Daybreak (Pierre Boulez & New York Philharmonic)
Debussy: Nocturnes-Nuages (Alexander Rahbari & RBT Philharmonic)
Saint Saens Finale, Carnival of the Animals (St. Mark’s Philharmonic)
Offenbach: Gaite Parisienne: XX Allegro moderato, (Monte Carlo Philharmonic)
Dukas: Fanfare from La Peri (New York Philharmonic & Pierre Boulez)
Debussy: Syrinx for Solo Flute, L. 129 (Jadwiga Kotnowska)

Last edited:
I'm old school, so don't have a shareable playlist that you can just click on, but here is the list I complied to build mine with (I searched to try to find the ones I thought matched the soundtrack the closest, I'm sure there may be something better out there for those more familiar with the composers and orchestras).

Clair De Lune
Trois Gymnopedies (Aldo Ciccolini)
Gaite Parisienne: Overture (Berlin Philharmonic & Herbert Von Karajan)
Concerto for Harp and Orchestra in C: III. Rondeau: Allegro Agitato (Iona Brown, Academy of St. Martin in the Fields & Marisa Robles)
Saint-Saens, Symphony No. 3 in C Minor, Op 78 (“Organ”) Debussy: La Mer (Charles Munch… Boston Symphony Orchestra)
Saint Saens, Aquarium, Carnival of the Animals (St. Mark’s Philharmonic)
Daphnis Et Chloe, Suite No. 2: Daybreak (Pierre Boulez & New York Philharmonic)
Nocturnes-Nuages (Alexander Rahbari & RBT Philharmonic)
Saint Saens Finale, Carnival of the Animals (St. Mark’s Philharmonic)
Gaite Parisienne: XX Allegro moderato, Offenbach (Monte Carlo Philharmonic)
Fanfare from La Peri (New York Philharmonic & Pierre Boulez)
Syrinx for Solo Flute, L. 129 (Jadwiga Kotnowska)

Thank you so much for taking the time to write all that out!

If you look on wiki, you can find the scenes as well; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impressions_de_France
Thank you for that link! We make sure to go as many times as we can fit it in, hoping we can keep Disney from canceling it completely!

And the music from the original Soarin’ Over California is so soothing and relaxing that I once played it three times in a row just to stay calm during an especially slow homeward commute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter