Post Whatever You Want Thread

computer-switch-board-man-one-switch-woman-many-switches.jpg

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

does this mean Rob has to dress up?:lmao:

What, just because I know better than to do that routinely you don't think I can? Well, I can't, not really. My dress shoes died a long time ago, it's either sneakers or my suade boots I wear all winter.

I offered to be in suit and tie, and even to get another pair of dress shoes, but she doesn't want me that way. I'm wearing the sweater and slacks I wore the first time we did this, because she enjoyed dancing with her cheek up to my sweater. I did at least put on a jacket, so I didn't look like I was on my way to Wal-Mart. :lmao:

Rob, I don't care who you are, that picture is enough to get a guy all choked up.... way cool!

I know a very nice person I need to thank for chocolate lollipops (which I gave to CJ and hubby), Skittles and a book that I cannot wait to start reading!

Thanks Kelly!

I know a very nice person I need to thank for chocolate lollipops (which I gave to CJ and hubby), Skittles and a book that I cannot wait to start reading!

Thanks Kelly!

You are very welcome!! I can't believe you got it already! Remember, no excuses, missy! :lmao:

Thanks Kelly!

Oh no, they got to you. I am the last hold out. :rotfl:

Thanks Kelly!

What book?? Twilight?? If it is - you're going to love it & the rest of the series. I just bought another book by Stephanie Meyer - "The Host". I'll start it as soon as I finish Tony Dungy's book - "Uncommon".

Oh no, they got to you. I am the last hold out. :rotfl:

I still want to know what books!!! I'm thinking it's the series by Stephanie Meyer. If it is...Denise.... I have them all & I'll be glad to mail them to you. Send me a PM with your addr & they will be on the way to you by next week! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter