Post your 2.0 Room Number...129 rooms reported so far!

Hi:

bigmoonmullen (Louise & Mark) 6558
bigmoonmullen parents (Dale & Bob) 6560

Mark:thumbsup2

Was there any attempt to keep DISers cabins close to each other within their catagories?

We are in 6564 (John & Linda)

We have a deposit on the connecting cabin-6566- but we aren't sure right now who will be in it!! Maybe our friends, maybe my MIL, maybe someone else :confused3.... I hope to know soon.

Anyway, we are looking forward to meeting all of our neighbors!!! :wave::drinking1

Was there any attempt to keep DISers cabins close to each other within their catagories?

That isn't the goal when we assigned rooms. I take whatever is the best location available. Since very few others are booking this date, the result is that the DISers are close to each other within their categories, but it isn't the primary focus in assigning rooms.

6598 here :goodvibes

:woohoo: we're beside Baby Bear! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

:lmao: yes you are!!!! Howdy neighbour!!!!! Now you can laugh at the silly Fish Extender hanging outside our room!!!! Jason picked out the material this weekend. I cannot believe we are going to have a FLANNEL John Deere Tractor Fish Extender! He said it had to be flannel cause we are from Canada. Does anyone know why a fish extender needs to stay warm!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :rotfl2:

The solo travellers; like myself, will be hangin' out in 7063.

"Party Time Italian Style!!!" party:
Lemoncillos, Italian beer, Amaretto, etc, etc.

:lmao: yes you are!!!! Howdy neighbour!!!!! Now you can laugh at the silly Fish Extender hanging outside our room!!!! Jason picked out the material this weekend. I cannot believe we are going to have a FLANNEL John Deere Tractor Fish Extender! He said it had to be flannel cause we are from Canada. Does anyone know why a fish extender needs to stay warm!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :rotfl2:

I like John Deere :) I might have to see if I can find something special for Baby Bear in Moline .

The solo travellers; like myself, will be hangin' out in 7063.

"Party Time Italian Style!!!" party:
Lemoncillos, Italian beer, Amaretto, etc, etc.

Solo??? What about the rest of the family. Limoncello??? Hmm, I might have to find you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter