Post your AP rate here!!!

I was able to apply the AP rate to my existing 6 night PC reservation for 6/24 - 6/30, taking my rate down to $74/night + tax. I was REALLY hoping for $59/night + tax, but I'm satisfied with the rate I got. It's not like Disney wouldn't have ended up with all my $$ anyway!!

I got $84 w/tax for Pop, $184 w/tax for WL woods view and $312 fro CR tower. In all I'm saving a little over $900!! I'm so excited but now I've got nothing left to do for the 47 days. :earboy2: :hourglass

I didn't see my email until 4 pm. Called and was put on hold for 20 minutes and then the line went dead :sad2: Called back using the 800 number and was put on hold for another 20 minutes. Finally got to talk to a great CM who warned me there were hardly any codes left. I managed to get the Poly for $254 a night. Not my first choice but we are happy. :flower:

$74 per night at POP for 5/5-5/12, Mother's Day. I wanted to stay at a moderate but they were all sold out by the time I called :(. But ... POP is my favorite value, so I'm OK with it. Even though it's $25 more per night than we paid last time we stayed there.

We got YC Standard for Memorial Day Weekend for $234/night. I waited on hold for 1 hour 20 minutes (while I was getting ready for work, doing laundry, reading the boards, etc). The very sweet CM said the reservation wouldn't stick, kept reverting back to the rack rate. So she would keep trying through the morning and call me later on my cell phone when she could confirm the reservation. I didn't think it would happen!! But low and behold, she called about 10:30 am and gave me the confirmation number. WE ARE SO THRILLED !!

$109 Port Orleans!!! All due to using a travel agent :):) CBR had no rooms available-hope we like this resort as much as the CBR.

Now off to call Disney and get an A/P...then get the DDE-that's when we start saving money.

Bill

Just got July 1-4 for $139 standard room at AKL. They had standard room with savannah view for $219, but for that much, I'd rather stay at BC or YC.

We've never stayed at AKL before!

Just converted our WL standard view reservation to the AP rate this afternoon......$155 including tax, June 2 - 5. Also reserved a Saratoga Springs studio for $211 including tax for May 28.

:cool1: Port Orleans Riverside-King Bedroom- $125 plus tax per night for three nights 4/23 - 4/26

Our rate $59.00 Pop Century :cheer2:
7 days 7 nights hotel
7 day park hopper passes for 3 people
dinning plan for 3 people
+ tax = $1700.00

Called this morning about 7:15. Was on hold for 20 minutes and got CBR King room for 125.00 a night June 27 and 28. (139 with tax) Yea!

Spending a couple of days for our 25th anniversary at the mouse with NO KIDS.

(No we're not flying in for 2 days, we will already be at our Deltona house, but it will be nice to be onsite for a couple of days.)

cdpa4d said:
Newcomer52
How did you get that rate? I was quoted $254 w/o tax AP rate for April 26th thru May 2nd.....Please tell. Did you have an Email/PIN or did you get the AP Rate?
ADP :goodvibes

I'm sorry about being so slow to answer. Didn't realize you had asked me a question. I did not have a postcard or email. but it is the AP rate. I wasn't even aware the codes had come out until I got the email from my DU agent saying she had gotten me a better rate. I was originially booked at AAA rate of $354.37 including tax.

Good luck.

:wave2:

Can't Wait, might I enquire as to what dates you are going and if they are in April or May how you got that rate?

Thank you so much. SG/Linda

newcomer52,

Im still not sure how you got that rate. I was also quoted $254 or $283.25 with tax with an AP.

Just got an e-mail from Barbara @ small world vacation and she said she was able to get us CSR for June 13-21 for 109.00 (121.50 w/tax) :banana: :banana: :banana: I need one more night because we will be staying till the 22nd but I don't even mind if I have to pay rack rate for one night. I highly recommend Small World Vacations they have been great so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter