Post your Desktop.

I guess, I shall be the first to post a mac desktop?...
Desktop.png

Cheese is my favorite<3 :teeth:

YAY for Mac Modding! but what is the Cinema..iDvd? and the lense is iPhoto?

I'd post mine but this is a family forum. ;)
Just kidding.. I'll post mine later. Too lazy..

I've got a new one.

When you view this, it is almost required to listen to Epic Rock/ Speed Metal. Otherwise, that's like half of the epic missing right there.

^ nice shadow :). I know this is getting a little off-topic, but has anyone downloaded a new theme for their Firefox? I think midnight kinda looks cool. I went on an add on rampage now my Firefox looks like this...
Firefoxrevamped.jpg

Yes that is this post :rotfl:.

Also does anyone know how to upload a picture from a personal file without using photobucket?

Here's my new desktop, I felt like going simple this time:

Desktop.jpg

^ nice shadow :). I know this is getting a little off-topic, but has anyone downloaded a new theme for their Firefox? I think midnight kinda looks cool. I went on an add on rampage now my Firefox looks like this...
Firefoxrevamped.jpg

Yes that is this post :rotfl:.

Also does anyone know how to upload a picture from a personal file without using photobucket?

YOU STOLE THE THEME I'M USING ANGRY FACE GO

heh, i change my desktop and my shapeshifter theme, yes another cheese one:)

Picture2.png

Hey shadow do you have yoono? If you do how does it work? Also I am working on getting a gears of war desktop I just have to download it from my disk. Ill post my gears desk top after I get home from school.

^ Jazstar@ your desktop is pretty epic :).

I try to change my desktop at least once a week and I was a little behind so here is my new desktop :).
desktop2.jpg

New desktop.

I CAN STOP PLAYING BLOODMOON WHENEVER I WANT, K???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter