Post your Dog and Cat pix here:

Meiko
SeKAH4U.jpg

IMG_2490.jpeg
This is Voodoo. She’s a lab/shepherd mix that we rescued when she was about 8 weeks old. She was part of a litter of 17. She’s really quirky and wickedly smart (and talkative). She’s also a bit of a clown. Oh, and she's IMPOSSIBLE to see in the dark and kind of hard to photograph because of her coloration.

Last edited:
Below is a picture of Pi.
He was a family pet of oldest DDs family (her, her husband, and 2 young daughters).
When DWifey and I took care of their dogs at our home, Pi would always lay behind me on top of the sofa back…!!! 🙂
He was named Pi because the fur on top of his head kinda’ looks like Albert Einstein hair, and they thought the name Pi was cuter than the name Albert…!!!!! 🤣

403668CE-520B-43CA-9FA8-1139D2DD9F05.jpeg

Last edited:
When my cat needed meds, I found a site called World Pet Express, which offers pet prescriptions without a vet visit. It was super helpful for a busy person like me. The process was simple and saved me a lot of time, ensuring my furry friend got the care she needed quickly.

Last edited:
We were at the local feed store and two children walked in with a kitten with a slit throat they found in the gutter next to the sidewalk they were walking on.
We took the kitten to the animal hospital. The throat closure stitches looked like a miniature model railroad tracks. She was covered with mites, had horrible breath, her face fur gone from the fleas and mites.
We fixed all that.

A year later one of the best, most playful and fun cats we ever owned.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife volunteers at a German Shepard Rescue. Very picky who they adopt the dogs out to. They are poker-faced strict and follow through on their policy.

Wife placed 99 in good homes and said "the 100'th dog that comes into the shelter is mine."
Shira, # 100:
ZKnfblW.jpg

Last edited:
Below is a pic of Pumpkin, our oldest DDs family (her, her husband, and 2 young daughters) pup.
She’s 15 years old, and has always been a great little pup…!
Below that is a pic of 4 of the 5 pups y’all have met, so far, together, and they all get along great…Ranger, Ruby, Belle and Pumpkin…!!! 🙂

5F4DBF8D-0940-41FF-8695-4BA072A21078.jpegEDE323A1-5922-433B-A4B1-C430B12AE6A7.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter