• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post your DVC pictures here

Here's a favorite shot from our most recent trip last May.

76925444109_0_ALB.jpg

BWV Lobby

18098Lobby-med.JPG

BCV from BWV Boardwalk
18098BCVDistance-med.JPG

The "Scary" Clown Pool (Luna Pool) at BWV
18098KeisterSlide-med.JPG

bibbidiboo said:
Here's some from SSR

Bibbidiboo,
Thanks for the great SSR pics. We are new DVC members and haven't seen too many SSR pics so I had to snag your first one to use as my wallpaper on my computer (hope that is ok). Thanks again!!

Also, does anyone else have SSR pics? The more the better! :goodvibes

Thanks for the pics idratherbeinwdw! I cannot wait to walk thru that lobby and hear Welcome Home for the first time!

Love the new color on your tag! Looks wonderful pixie dusted! :)

momcoop1.jpg

Me and my ds before we were DVC. Smiles will be even bigger now! :)

I love picture threads. I can't wait for our 1st trip home so that I can add some of my own DVC pictures. Some of these pictures are beautiful. :smooth:

jiggerj said:
Thanks for the pics idratherbeinwdw! I cannot wait to walk thru that lobby and hear Welcome Home for the first time!

Love the new color on your tag! Looks wonderful pixie dusted! :)

Thanks jiggerj, I love the color too, definitely made my day!

And I must say your enthusiasm about your first trip to BWV absolutely RADIATES from your posts. It was only last May that I made my first trip to BWV, so I know exactly how you feel. Your excitement is so contagious it makes me want to go the first time you do just to watch your reactions, LOL.

I hope BWV lives up to your expectations as well as it has mine, perhaps someday our paths will cross there.

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=95 bgColor=#ffffff borderColorLight=#000000 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap align=middle>BWV</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

These pictures are great! I just bought a Canon Power Shot SD400 which I haven't tried yet. I hope I can take pictures as nice as these for our next trip.

Great shot!

AAHHHHHHH
Click your heels together and say ''there's no place like home, there's no place like home''

Mine is in my siggy. I have lots, but this is special. Me and my little Cinderella with some lady in a blue gown.

In honor of making my very first ressies for our 1st trip home this morning, I thought I would post a couple of pictures from when we went over to check out DVC HHI on our may trip to HHI. We stayed in South Beach but wanted to check out Disney's digs.
70180DVC-HHI_sign-med.jpg

70180DVC-HHI_lodge_room-med.JPG

Here are just a couple of the several hundred that we have...
Fog at the pool area of BWV...
fog.jpg

A deer on the nature trail at WLV...
deer.jpg

Then there is always my avatar of the Boardwalk at night....

Had to share this one with you ... thank you Disney ... do you think if we leave him just like that he will sleep til morning ???

20644BW9-med.jpg

Lisa :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter