Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

dumbo seems to lend itself to "spirit of DL" pics. haha! so so fun. :)

l_b43471f47cadcf096f72f08f4650e0e9.jpg

That picture is adorable, erinbev! You're right - Dumbo = Spirit of Disney. But actually the fact that you (or whomever that is riding in Dumbo) are having such a good time in the pictures adds a lot to the spirit!

By the way, I also saw the pictures you just added to the Favorite Character Photo thread - I love them. It looks like you guys were having a fantastic character meal at Minnie's!

That picture is adorable, erinbev! You're right - Dumbo = Spirit of Disney. But actually the fact that you (or whomever that is riding in Dumbo) are having such a good time in the pictures adds a lot to the spirit!

By the way, I also saw the pictures you just added to the Favorite Character Photo thread - I love them. It looks like you guys were having a fantastic character meal at Minnie's!

haha, thanks! that is not me, its my friend (also named erin; they had fun with that at the character breakfast for sure!), we had so much fun, and the ride wasn't even going yet! :rotfl:

This to us, said Disneyland.....
D5-77.jpg

FireHouse Band on Main Street
D3-140.jpg

Dapper Dans performing during Flag Retreat
D5-84.jpg

Iconic Sorcerer's Hat at the Disneyland Hotel
D4-2.jpg

Sleeping Beauty Castle on a beautiful spring day prior to rope drop.

This is my favorite Spirit of Disneyland picture. My dgd had an "accident" and since we hadn't brought along any extra underwear, we had to get a pull up from the baby center. Madison was very upset and crying about having to wear the pull up and just then Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty came in and told her that princesses sometimes have accidents and she would be just fine. They talked to her for awhile and had her laughing and happy for the rest of the day. princess: princess:
princesses.jpg
[/IMG]

Amazing pictures here everyone!

I took this just randomly as I was walking through Fantasyland and thought it came out really well.

teacups.JPG

I love these pictures. I just found them in a box of loose photos I had in the closet. I have no clue who the child is in them, but my friends and I were, I think, standing in line somewhere or waiting for something and happened to catch sight of this 'show' Goofy was putting on to amuse this random child. This must have been back in the '80s or '90s (can't recall). Very 'spirit of DLR,' I think!

MISCELLANEOUS-DISNEYLAND2-scan0033.jpg

MISCELLANEOUS-DISNEYLAND3-scan0034.jpg

I posted this picture on the Picture of the Day thread, but it really means a lot to me. It is currently my desktop image and it makes me feel happy whenever I see it. I think that is essential when thinking about Disneyland.

JanMoneyShot-36.jpg

I posted this picture on the Picture of the Day thread, but it really means a lot to me. It is currently my desktop image and it makes me feel happy whenever I see it. I think that is essential when thinking about Disneyland.

JanMoneyShot-36.jpg

It qualifies for at least a few different categories on this board, so it should be seen in all of them: the Spirit of DLR thread, the Nighttime/Fireworks thread, Holiday picture thread, the Picture of the Day thread, etc. - heck, why not put it in the Dining thread too?:lmao: It is such a great picture that it should be seen by everybody in all categories! Does your version of the Times have a weekly photo submission by readers? The L.A. Times Sunday Travel Section prints a photo every week from a reader, and I think Parade magazine which comes in the Times also features readers' photos. I bet they would both print your picture and then even MORE people could see it!:banana: :yay: :cool1:

Amazing pictures here everyone!

I took this just randomly as I was walking through Fantasyland and thought it came out really well.

teacups.JPG

JanMoneyShot-36.jpg
Gosh, those lanterns looks freaking awesome.

This picture shows why I love Disney so much. Cinderella's smile is all for my daughter, everyone at Disney treats her just like this.

Photo%20%2098.JPG

I love this picture - I am a mother of a disabled child so I know how important it is that people treat your child well. :hug: Hugs to you and your daughter. We too go to disney for the same reasons...:flower3:

I think this is my favorite all time photo too. Just doesn't get any better than that! And to think it wasn't even planned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter