Post your favorite "Spirit of DLR" photo

My daughter, waiting to go on the teacups....
139622281-M.jpg

.......and off and running at DCA.....
137969582-M-1.jpg

She looks just like Boo! :)

Very cute pics. :thumbsup2

I was fortunate enough to be in one of the parades as a kid I twirled baton. I need to find those pics!

I like this pictures mostly because it's on "It's a Small World" and it's a friend of mine who is 29 years old. It just shows that everyone is a kid again at Disneyland.

disneyland_(95_of_109).jpg

I know not the sharpest but still neat! thats my 17m old son grasping his hands..
DSC_0279.jpg

and a neat tink shot
CSC_0153.jpg

and mickey climbing MM! was really neat to see
CSC_0229.jpg

here are a few
8-06thru4-07200.jpg

Who cannot resist to sit on these letters
8-06thru4-07171.jpg

8-06thru4-07204.jpg

8-06thru4-07152.jpg

8-06thru4-07159.jpg

I know a lot of pics but in GOOD SPIRIT

there was three times that he covered my face( that is me) and then he stopped
8-06thru4-07205.jpg

Here is another one

but for my daughter since the age of 2. In this picture she is living one of her dreams. We live in northern Cal, so we can visit often, but its still 400 miles away. So when she went to college in So Ca, the dream came to life.

monicacastpicture.jpg

This is my DD after a few weeks of being a CM showing off her ID Card and CM only lanyard. She was so proud.

monicain50thanvcastpicture.jpg

she was also part of this cast picture, not sure where she is at, because you couldn't see them they where holding up color boards. But it was a nice picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter