here is mine from our last trip

emilyand-captainjack.png

and one from Christmas 2010 - a little fuzzy but it looks so pretty

xmas2010.png

From Halloween Time:

tremaines.jpg

From my Christmas trip:

hail1.jpg

Those white spots in the picture are hail. A major storm was coming down and everything was closed, but Aladdin, Jasmine and Abu stayed until their line was done. Really sweet of them. :lovestruc

Really envious of you managing to get Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizzella together for an picture. We saw them at Halloween and we have the three autographs together on a page in our photo-autograph book but despite numerous photos with one or two of them at a time we never managed to get a photo with all three together. Well done!

Really envious of you managing to get Lady Tremaine, Anastasia and Drizzella together for an picture. We saw them at Halloween and we have the three autographs together on a page in our photo-autograph book but despite numerous photos with one or two of them at a time we never managed to get a photo with all three together. Well done!

I got that picture only thanks to Lady Tremaine.

You probably can't make it out on the photo, but I am wearing a shirt saying "Team Tremaine" with her picture on it. I'm friends with some Twilight fans and they have Team Edward and Team Jacob and Team whatever, so I figured "hey, Team Tremaine sounds catchy for a shirt." :laughing: I also had pins of her and the daughters on my lanyard.

Lady Tremaine noticed and was all over me, calling me her "number one fan" and that. Suddenly she offered if I wanted a picture with all three. Of course I said "yes".

The scrum that developed was mental. Apparently everyone decided they were entitled to a picture too because she had offered to me. In the end Drizzella walked backwards with her arms stretched out yelling "beep, beep, beep!!" to clear the area. :laughing: Two of the worst pushers tried to get the group shots for their kids too and specifically asked Lady Tremaine, but she refused them. Sometimes being a villain has its benefits. ;)

DSCF5013.jpg

DSCF4963.jpg

I love this picture as they were rushing through Fantasyland obviously on the way somewhere and people kept calling them and grabbing them. We managed to walk past them and my daughter turned around and just waved at Ariel. She stopped, crouched down, called Prince Eric over and they talked to her for a few minutes. It was so lovely. And Prince Eric was a bit of alright too :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter