***Post Your MNSSHP Costume Ideas***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are our costumes from September 28th and 30th. The girls met my mom and I down at WDW for my Bachelorette weekend. Since it was a mixed group of CMs/ex-CMs and a couple newbies we did a "Sporty" night on the 28th so we could do rides, see the parade and such without big dresses. Then the 30th was "fancy" night which we did princesses and poofy things.

tumblr_mbjediEBYp1qgbsd3o1_1280.jpg

Here is our group from Sept 30th
I'm Merida and my mother is Fairy Godmother.
I made Merida, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Tiana.
Anastasia and Rapunzel made their own costumes (including Rapunzel's 35ft of hair which Tarzan swung on) :goodvibes
tumblr_mbjediEBYp1qgbsd3o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mbt199Sy8R1qgbsd3o1_500.jpg

and our group on September 28th
I'm Lilo and Mom is Fairy Mary, which I made both.
As well as our friends in their costumes as the muse of Astronomy, Tardis, Animation Dress and Rapunzel (which was made by the cupcakes)

Here are our costumes from September 28th and 30th. The girls met my mom and I down at WDW for my Bachelorette weekend. Since it was a mixed group of CMs/ex-CMs and a couple newbies we did a "Sporty" night on the 28th so we could do rides, see the parade and such without big dresses. Then the 30th was "fancy" night which we did princesses and poofy things.

tumblr_mbjediEBYp1qgbsd3o1_1280.jpg

Here is our group from Sept 30th
I'm Merida and my mother is Fairy Godmother.
I made Merida, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Tiana.
Anastasia and Rapunzel made their own costumes (including Rapunzel's 35ft of hair which Tarzan swung on) :goodvibes
tumblr_mbjediEBYp1qgbsd3o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_mbt199Sy8R1qgbsd3o1_500.jpg

and our group on September 28th
I'm Lilo and Mom is Fairy Mary, which I made both.
As well as our friends in their costumes as the muse of Astronomy, Tardis, Animation Dress and Rapunzel (which was made by the cupcakes)

We saw you on the 30th - you chatted with my friend who was also dressed as Merida (my dd was a tiny Merida too). I LOVED your friend's Tiana, I was so happy to see someone in her blue dress, and I was laughing when I spotted you guys first coming up main street at the start of the party because all I could see were the stepsisters and shenanigans, lol

Our Halloween costumes from September 25!
Sister as queen of hearts
Brother as mad hatter
And me as Cruella

image_zps312a1946.jpg

image_zps87683312.jpg

And Kalli and I with Gaston
*hot*
image_zps3cc06fc1.jpg

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I wanted to shout out the best costumes i've ever seen! On Thurs 10/4 the infamous thunderstor MNSSHP, we saw two people dressed up as the turtle and snail floats/people from MSEP!!!! Seriously amazing. The first parade had been canceled, and we were standing at the edge of the parade route on the bridge to the hub from main street. It was raining, everyone was wet but the mood was still pretty decent. The CM's eventually gathered some kiddos in costume and did a little "parade". Then the people dressed as floats came by!! DH and I started doing the music from the parade and they started spinning and dancing! Everyone was clapping, it was awesome!!! Go them!!!!!!!

I haven't read through the whole thread, but I wanted to shout out the best costumes i've ever seen! On Thurs 10/4 the infamous thunderstor MNSSHP, we saw two people dressed up as the turtle and snail floats/people from MSEP!!!! Seriously amazing. The first parade had been canceled, and we were standing at the edge of the parade route on the bridge to the hub from main street. It was raining, everyone was wet but the mood was still pretty decent. The CM's eventually gathered some kiddos in costume and did a little "parade". Then the people dressed as floats came by!! DH and I started doing the music from the parade and they started spinning and dancing! Everyone was clapping, it was awesome!!! Go them!!!!!!!

LoL! We were there for that party, we totally saw them. They were awesome and such good sports.

I was Poison Ivy (sorry, no better pictures of the whole costume... Was at the infamous 10/4 costume and our camera was ruined... This was all we could get):

223377_465332216834009_524094700_n.jpg

Other half was Scarecrow:

550944_465333210167243_872241942_n.jpg

It was pretty fun. A group of CM's cheered for us as we walked through the turnstiles and a bunch of people came to get pictures taken with us. Lots of Batman's came by for pics too. LoL!

Tropical Wilds said:
I was Poison Ivy (sorry, no better pictures of the whole costume... Was at the infamous 10/4 costume and our camera was ruined... This was all we could get):

Other half was Scarecrow:

It was pretty fun. A group of CM's cheered for us as we walked through the turnstiles and a bunch of people came to get pictures taken with us. Lots of Batman's came by for pics too. LoL!

WOW!!! AWESOME COSTUME!! Dh and i got our space mountain pic with Batman in the front seat!!!!!

I can't make it to MNSSHP :( But for Halloween, I'm going to be a Mouseketeer! Just hit up the thrift/craft stores yesterday and got the necessary pieces. When I've got it all together I'll post pics!

+Rosetta+

Love all of your costumes; great work. :thumbsup2 We were there on the 30th, dressed as Oswald and Ortensia (pics on this thread); I wish we would have seen your group!

The pics of the step sisters at the Sword & Stone and Rapunzel with Tarzan are so funny and amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

WOW!!! AWESOME COSTUME!! Dh and i got our space mountain pic with Batman in the front seat!!!!!

My costume really was cool, but obviously the rain ruined it. I wish we'd gotten better pictures that came out, it was all leaves from bodice to skirt and it took me hours to put together. By the time of the second thunderstorm, we figured if we were going to get wet and my costume was starting to come apart (it was the most drenching rain I've ever seen in my life), we were just going to get soaked, so we did Splash Mtn twice in a row. We were drenched but we got great pictures. That said, very glad I came prepared with an extra change of clothes, otherwise I'd had to have gone back to the hotel to change.

Speaking of great Space Mtn pics...

253194_467877536579477_697465245_n.jpg

I wish we'd stayed in our costumes, it'd been epic... Though I wouldn't trade the Splash pictures we took for anything.

That is a creepy (but really good) scarecrow!!!

I will pass that on. He was certain that it looked stupid. I thought it looked great, and we had several people come up for pictures so even though I tried to convince him he looked great, he was worried nobody would get it.

Best moment of the night was when a crowd of about 10 CM's came up to us and got pictures with us while we were getting our Halloween SotMK cards. While we were posing, a kid comes out of the bathroom and takes one look at my other half and turns to his dad and says "Wow Dad, who is he supposed to be?" The dad says, "Son, that's the Scarecrow and Poison Ivy, they are Supervillians in the DC comics universe with Batman... When we get home, you're reading more comics. At your age, should have known that." LoL!

Self taught mostly, my mom taught me a bit when I was little but it's been mostly trial and error and books on historic construction. I will post a pic of us later when I have a real computer available :) we went 9/30 &10/5

I literally SEARCHED for you 10/5!!! I'm so sad I missed seeing you!

Ok for the second party of our trip kids are doing Peter Pan and Captain Hook... Just finished Peter Pan,
TaylorasPeterPan.jpg

My son is using his same Hook costume as last year:

CutePanandHook2.jpg

Took this on Friday to make sure Hook costume still fit. He doesn't want to wear tights again so I made him some black pants that he can tuck into the pirate boots. And I didn't have Peter Pan's boots done in this one either. I do now :) they are shown in the top picture :) still trying to get them into the Pirates League for that night but if it doesn't happen I still think I'll get some cute pics around that area :)

I literally SEARCHED for you 10/5!!! I'm so sad I missed seeing you!

:( boo!!!! i was everywhere! i ran into a few ppl from here :) (and i am so sorry i forget your names! everything was a blur! and the little merida who was sorry my stepsisters were so mean, you are the cutest little girl EVER! (and im really sorry i had to tell you i am not really cinderella)

i spent more time on rides than "party stuff" honestly :) but we circled the park a few times :( boooooooooooooooooo i would have loved to meet you!

hey everyone! i finally got pieces together for my bee costume! i bought the purse at party city, but i modified it. it was all stuffing, so it had no room to actually hold stuff (what a useless purse!). i gutted it and trimmed up a plastic container to fit inside so it can keep its shape. my fiance is going as a beekeeper, and we are making his costume. no pictures yet since we're still working on it. we are going to mnsshp on oct. 25th!

i don't know why it's posting sideways....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter