Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney01 said:
This was a great thread until everyone just started commenting on how great the pictures were and stopped posting pictures...Can we have more pictures and just agree that it's a great thread???

Even with the comments it's still a great thread. I'm enjoying both the pictures and comments.

Thanks for posting the picture of the Volcano. My son can't wait to order one next month. He really wanted one last year but we were just to stuffed after lunch. This time around we're just ordering dessert. :Pinkbounc :mickeybar

D&R love Disney said:
Slipper dessert at Narcoossee's
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9a7e49a6700000026108AatGLhi2cNK

Mini wedding cake at Narcoosee's
47b5dd28b3127cce90c9a7971b2400000026108AatGLhi2cNK
I looked on the menu for Narcoossees for the slipper desert on allears.net
but couldn't find it..we will be dining there the last night of our WDW trip..
would love to try it--it's so pretty! when did you have it? do you know if
it a regular choice? thanks :sunny:

OogieBoogie, I'm curious too. Where did you find the Capuccino Creme Brulee? It looks yummy! :love:

Queenvic princess:

ok I am not very good when it comes to computers ...How do I attach a photo????

queenvic said:
OogieBoogie, I'm curious too. Where did you find the Capuccino Creme Brulee? It looks yummy! :love:

Queenvic princess:

It's from CRT. I had it for lunch and it was so yummy! They serve it with a biscotti and a chocolate spoon. :goodvibes

bugsy said:

I'm pretty sure I've read that you need to order it in advance (24 or 48 hours?). I'm sure someone will confirm.

spereira said:

There are great directions for this on the Tech Support Board here. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2770 (click on photographs in Mary Jo's post)

Im not the most computer literate person around(not even close, LOL), and I was able to figure it out using those direction. They are very easy to understand. :)

bugsy said:

Check you PMs bugsy! :flower:

Well, I have just gone through this entire mouthwatering thread and I only have one thing to say....

in the words of Homer Simpson-
ahhhhhhhhghhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhgh... drool

:rotfl2:

spereira said:

Hi! Your photo must be uploaded to the internet in order form everyone to view it. You can do this through a personal web account or use a web photo upload tool, such as "photopost", available here at the discussion boards. Photopost will allow you to upload several photographs and keep them here in your gallery. Once you upload your photo, view it full by selecting the thumbnail in the gallery. Right-click on the full image and select "properties". Copy the URL that appears in the address line, such as http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/68301FlameTree.jpg
On your post here to the discussion board, choose "insert image" and paste the URL address in the window.

MinnieM21 said:
Check you PMs bugsy! :flower:

I also wanted to know about those desserts that weren't on the menu. Could you post the answer instead of PMing the person?

Thanks!
Nora

:earseek:

We are staying at the Villas of the Wilderness Lodge June 20-24. I don't think I can miss out on Whispering Canyon. Those pics were awesome!

Thanks to everyone else who posted pics. Man, that is some good looking food.
[duck stares down at PBJ for lunch :guilty:]

Not exactly food, but we did order the specialty drinks at the Luau at the Polynesian. Still being a kid at heart I ordered the drink with the light up ice cube :earsgirl:
1101018_IMG-vi.jpg

1101019_IMG-vi.jpg

A little birthday cake from CRT:
crt138vt.jpg

No Way Jose and a chocolate milkshake from Beaches & Cream:
dscf00193gy.jpg

Pretzel bread from Le Cellier:
dscf00461kr.jpg

Volcano from Rainforest Cafe:
dscf00855dn.jpg

oogieboogie said:
Oops. Hang on. pictures will be coming. :)

Oogieboogie, this seems as appropriate forum as any. I've seen the picture in your signature for a while and I've got to tell you, that soup looks nasty. I have no doubt that it tastes very good. But this one man's opinion is that your soup is not aesthetically pleasing.

BostonRob said:
Oogieboogie, this seems as appropriate forum as any. I've seen the picture in your signature for a while and I've got to tell you, that soup looks nasty. I have no doubt that it tastes very good. But this one man's opinion is that your soup is not aesthetically pleasing.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It would probably be better looking had I not put chili sauce in it and started eating it before I remembered to take a picture of it.

It really had a nice presentation on it with some mint leaves garnish and cilantro sprinkled on top. But, I love it so much every time it comes to the table, all I want to do is eat it and I keep forgetting to take a picture of it before I ruin it!

:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter