Post Your Room # for PCC 3.0

Here's the updated list at this time - Mike, if you wish, you can copy & paste to your first post. :)

Thank You, Mary Jo!!! I was just climbing on my "dual-headed monster" to update the list and MJ has all ready done it!! WooHoo! :woohoo:

Awesome list MaryJo! :worship:
You can list Scott and I as repeat cruisers too. We were on 2.0, but not 1.0. WOOHOO!!:banana: So glad to say we're going on our second cruise! :thumbsup2

First time Cruisers. We'll be in room 10096 and we look forward to meeting you all!:sail:
PopPop (John), Gigi (Gretchen), Matt (age 10)pirate: and Emilyprincess: (age 6)

I plotted everyone's room location on the deck plan map. Please view at 300% zoom. Please rotate the image so the deck numbers are on the right side ( You got to love acrobat it will not save the view) Tested on Adobe acrobat reader version X (10). The preview app on the Mac doesn't seen to work well with this file. The room locations are posted as sticky notes in the PDF file over the rooms.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5623157/DisneyDreamDeckPlan-2 w PCC3 Rooms.pdf

That is so cool Michael...way to go....

Uhhh, you do know that you will have to change this a number of times over the next 16 months....as some of us :rolleyes1 haven't decided yet on the room type....lol

I think it's great

No sorry Cherinva you can't change your room now, the map is done. :rotfl2:
I know, I should have a version number on it. :headache: :sad:

No sorry Cherinva you can't change your room now, the map is done. :rotfl2:
I know, I should have a version number on it. :headache: :sad:

Ha...watch me !!!!:rotfl:...although i better get to it quick (waiting on DD to assist....she wants more imput on trips now)...space is filling up

Right now we are in 9138 but I'm thinking of downgrading to a 5D on deck 6. I'm concerned about seasickness that high up. I've never had a problem on deck 6 but have felt a little "off" on deck 8.

Right now we are in 9138 but I'm thinking of downgrading to a 5D on deck 6. I'm concerned about seasickness that high up. I've never had a problem on deck 6 but have felt a little "off" on deck 8.

That's my thought process as well....DD wants to be on decks 9 or 10, but I'm thinking more of 5, 6 or 7. We were on Deck 6 on the Wonder, and I was fine with that...I felt a little movement while walking down the hallway, and once in the room, but on the lower decks I felt nothing.

Decisions, decisions.......

i know people always say the lower you go the more stable, but i've always had the opposite experience....the lower i was on a ship the worse i felt..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter