Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

We are staying 7 nights club level for my Mom's 70th birthday:banana::banana:. I would like to contact the club level concierge to note it on our room.

Does anyone have the email address? Thank you!

i would call the hotel directly and have them note it on your ressie.
also request that they send a message to concierge regarding your mother's celebration.

pick up the birthday button at the hotel.
they had some there on one of my past visits, hopefully they still give them out.

i would call the hotel directly and have them note it on your ressie.
also request that they send a message to concierge regarding your mother's celebration.

pick up the birthday button at the hotel.
they had some there on one of my past visits, hopefully they still give them out.

Thank you we will do that!!!:goodvibes

OK, I'm a newbie here, too. I booked RPR with a AAA discount, cheapest room I could get. No concierge, probably standard view.

What should I request? Two able-bodied adults. What's the difference between Tower 1 & any other tower?

Or should I just not care?

OK, I'm a newbie here, too. I booked RPR with a AAA discount, cheapest room I could get. No concierge, probably standard view.

What should I request? Two able-bodied adults. What's the difference between Tower 1 & any other tower?

Or should I just not care?

everyone has a preference and my favorite tower is 3.
have stayed at T1 before and it suits me also.

i avoid T2 as many of the rooms have the road views and not park/water views.
my cousin stays at T2 and prefers that tower due to it being a tad more quiet than others.
like i said, we all have different preferences.

for the two towers i have stayed at, there are great views for some rooms but long walks in the corridors for other rooms.

i don't use the stairs but elevators and prefer rooms nearer elevators.

i avoid the 1st and 2nd floor as those are the pet rooms at T2.

since i stay near the elevator, the walking paths and boat docks are just as close to T3 for me since the T1 &3 elevators to ground floor are near by each other.

i'm sure you will get many different opinions on which tower is the best.
which goes to show you, they are all fine.

Questions :-)

Does anyone happen to know how many JP/Kid Suites there are? Youngest DD wants me to request the highest floor I can. But, I wasn't sure if those rooms are mostly on lower levels.

T2 is supposed to be the quietest? Is it a lot further to walk from T2 as opposed to T3?

And, finally, I seem to recall reading that pets are welcome on certain floors. If so, know which ones they are? Oldest has very bad dog and cat allergies. I'd really want to avoid those.

Thanks!

Questions :-)

Does anyone happen to know how many JP/Kid Suites there are? Youngest DD wants me to request the highest floor I can. But, I wasn't sure if those rooms are mostly on lower levels.

T2 is supposed to be the quietest? Is it a lot further to walk from T2 as opposed to T3?

And, finally, I seem to recall reading that pets are welcome on certain floors. If so, know which ones they are? Oldest has very bad dog and cat allergies. I'd really want to avoid those.

Thanks!
T2 is a farther walk than T3.

i have heard others say that T2 is a quiet building.
last time i visited someone in T2 has been several years, but it was quite quiet when i was there.

pet floors are the bottom two floors.

Hi All,

Bumping up this question. :-)
Does anyone happen to know how many JP/Kid Suites there are?
I looked for information online but can't find out much of anything. I was hoping someone had an idea of how many there are and if they're in any particular tower more than another.

Thanks!

we had the kids suite years ago at RPR. it was in tower three and was 3601 or 3600. i know one is a king suite and one is a kids suite. my son loved it.

we will be at univ. in three weeks also!:)

Hi All,

Bumping up this question. :-)
Does anyone happen to know how many JP/Kid Suites there are?
I looked for information online but can't find out much of anything. I was hoping someone had an idea of how many there are and if they're in any particular tower more than another.

Thanks!

According to this ... http://jurassicpark.wikia.com/wiki/Jurassic_Park_Kid_Suites and this http://www.ineedavacation.com/universalmco/pdf/Royal_Pacific_Room_Specs.pdf

there are 8. Not sure where they are located.

we had the kids suite years ago at RPR. it was in tower three and was 3601 or 3600. i know one is a king suite and one is a kids suite. my son loved it.

we will be at univ. in three weeks also!:)

Thank you! We're both in countdown mode :-)

How do u get the club level?? I saw a post someone got it and with AAA discount!!! I'm taking family dec 28-30 to take advantage of the express pass for our first time going! Any helpful hints sine I know the crowds will be outrageous! pixiedust:

How do u get the club level?? I saw a post someone got it and with AAA discount!!! I'm taking family dec 28-30 to take advantage of the express pass for our first time going! Any helpful hints sine I know the crowds will be outrageous! pixiedust:

anyone can book club.
the AAA discount is valid for any of the rooms at the hotel.

hints for going your dates.
do early entry, use single rider lines, be able to hold your bladder for long periods..............lol

there will be waits for the express lines but nothing like the waits for the regular lines.
ride/show line waits aren't the greatest issue.
it is the walking around in the park as they will be very crowded.

Thank you!!! Called AAA gave me same quote as US! Guess I missed the discounts - maybe ill luck out with a free upgrade :-)

Room #3551 (Standard 2 Queens)

Tower 3, Level 5
it is the last but two rooms on the left side of the floor

we were told it is a long walk when checking in. The walk from the elevator to the room is a matter of moments and nothing like a long walk.

Not many people passing by!

The room was in a very good condition and has a nice view. When looking to the right there is a road, but you do not hear any traffic noise from there.

Our first stay at RPR is coming up this Satuday, the 18th. I've been reading over this mammoth thread looking for what we should request regarding room location.

Just thought I'd bump up the thread since it's awesome! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter