Post Your Wishes - May Get Granted!

I feel dumb saying this.. but I wish someone would take my inferno offer. It would be like 1 thing if it wasn't for Graygirl in the game though. She said she promises to do everything in her power to get me inferno by halloween. And she said if she can't, she will give me stitch hat and tomorrowland 8/9. I started crying because of this, just thinking of all the people who have helped me through in tough times.

If possible, I would love a pirate couch for my offer.

Thanks for reading,
Lion :furious:

maliboomer said:
Any tron pins, or a churro pin. :)

I have an extra churro pin I can give you. PM me with when and where we can meet. I should be on tonight.

I am only looking for these items now;

Bat Bag
OR
Pop Century and Contemporary Pin

Hi!!:wave2:

My Wish List:

-Rare Chairs, Sofas, ect. (i collect them :teeth: )
-Princess hat thing whatever... princess:
-Wizard Hat!! :wizard:
-Bubbling Cauldron
-Any color Monsters Inc. Teleporters (Perferably Pink)
-Narnia Teleporters
-Any Pirate Stuff pirate:

Thats it :). It would be awesome if you could get me anything from this :dancer: But just doing this for people is nice enough!! I wish I was rich enough to do it also lol!!!

i wish i had 8,000 credits! and that i had an indain out fit ( headress and shirt 0

Ok wish list changed:
Pumpkins
Pumpkin bags
Food pin

Thank You PurpleDuck for chasing to me to grant me a wish , and Thank you Tinkryansmom for emailing me a wish . TYTYTYTYTYTY both so very much

Thanks to DaraAllen for giving me a small avalanche of pins. You rock!

Talentless said:
I think i can do that, are you offering me a well?

I *am* offering you a well for the mirror...wish for wish i guess. Sorry to answer so very late in the thread, it got lost in the chaos of real life...

pirateprincessKT said:
I *am* offering you a well for the mirror...wish for wish i guess. Sorry to answer so very late in the thread, it got lost in the chaos of real life...

Sure :)

My wish list, as always, is in my signature.

Although I really don't expect my wishes to be granted since so much of what I want is very rare. :)

HopelessMagic said:
Surprisingly there is only one thing left on my wish list. I wanted Bat Magic, a dress and a hat and with some hard work and some kind people from this board, I got them! The only thing left is the Pirate Hat. Then I'll be the Pirate Princess I've always dreamed of. :)

Which pirate hat? Bird hat or hat with eye patch?

Cteddiesgirl i may be able to help you with a green pirate throne or 2! :) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter