Postcard exchange sent/received... CLOSED

Kogo Shuko

There is no Kogo Shuko, only Zuul.
Once you've sent your postcards, let us know!
Also let us know when you receive! :)

I will be away on vacation starting tomorrow, but I will be monitoring this thread, and will return midweek next week to send out my own. I've already purchased mine though. *excited*

Mine are going in the mail today. Postcards are all written and stamped. I just need to pop them in the postbox. We're heading out in an hour or so....that's when they'll be done.

Hello! I received Bobbiwoz's postcard yesterday. Thank you for the lovely card! :)

You're welcome!

Today I received one from Australia! Thank you PIO! I am very much looking forward to meeting you again!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I'll be sending mine out tonight!
Yeesh, what a long week without proper internet!! >_<

DelftBlue, your postcard decorations made me smile!

Thank you for your greetings from New Haven!

Sent mine out and received one from PIO yesterday!! :)

Happy long weekend everyone!

We are in FL starting today, and will be away for a month. I will not be posting about receiving the last card for quite awhile!

Received my postcard from Delftblue.
Lovely!! I had a friend who lived about 2 hours from you, in Terryville. :)

Glad everyone received their postcards.

From previous exchanges and mail that I've done from the US, I'm only expecting post cards to arrive about 3 weeks after they were sent. So, don't worry if I don't post about arrivals for another week or so. :goodvibes

Got my first postcard today. :cool1: :cheer2:

Thanks DelftBlue. It was lovely to come home to find it waiting for me.

YAY! Two postcards arrived in the mail today. Thanks Bobbi and thanks Kogo Shuko.

I love all the cards I received. I had a great time looking at the pictures and imagining being there. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter