Postcard exchange sent/received COMPLETED

Updated list of who is still waiting on postcards:sad2:

dolphinrescuegirl - posted 8th

Cabmom - posted ?

cmwade77 - posted 6th

The list is gradually getting shorter:thumbsup2

No sorry I am still waiting for our last set of postcards.....where is it coming from?? Can't wait to see them!:thumbsup2

That would give the game away totally now wouldn't it? You'll just have to sit tight and wait and see:rotfl:

Hi ya Nutsy!

Thank you very much for the cards! Everyone saw them and said "oh more cards"!

Will have a better look at them tonight. Thanks so much!

I love doing the post card exchange so if you want to do another one soon, let me know!

Marilynn

cmwade77 - posted 6th

Just down to the last two now. Hope these last envelopes arrive really soon... been a long wait:sad1:

Hi ya Nutsy!

Thank you very much for the cards! Everyone saw them and said "oh more cards"!

Will have a better look at them tonight. Thanks so much!

I love doing the post card exchange so if you want to do another one soon, let me know!

Marilynn

You're more than welcome Marilynn, but I don't think I'll be hosting another postcard exchange just yet:)

I want to say a big thank you to Quasi! I got some postcards from her today. She lives in the Panhandle so I got a postcard with an air force base, a beach (it looks like Clearwater Beach here) and a postcard of the Alantic Coast. Thanks so much!

I want to say a big thank you to Quasi! I got some postcards from her today. She lives in the Panhandle so I got a postcard with an air force base, a beach (it looks like Clearwater Beach here) and a postcard of the Alantic Coast. Thanks so much!

Thank you elf Quasi123:thumbsup2

I ment to post this yesterday!!

I got my cards from DVC family in Pennsylvania!! So cool!

Also got some postcards from Reading in the UK!!

It is so great to get mail and see another part of the world!!!:cool1:

Thanks for a great exchange!

I have just got home from some time away with work, and found that my cards have not arrived. I asked my wife about it and got a sheepish smile as she handed me the cards. Doh. I will go down the post box later and put them in myself. Sorry about the delay.

So glad you liked them. :goodvibes

Just down to one now. Sure hope it arrives really soon... been a long wait:sad1:

I ment to post this yesterday!!

I got my cards from DVC family in Pennsylvania!! So cool!

Also got some postcards from Reading in the UK!!

It is so great to get mail and see another part of the world!!!:cool1:

Thanks for a great exchange!

Glad you received them!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter