POTC Movie Preimere

Krispe

Ahhh... Disney.
Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if they release packages for the POTC upcomming movie preimere that will be heald in Disneyland? Did they offer packages for the first movie? And how could I be informed about these upcomming events? :yay:

TIA,
Krispe

well, I can't answer your question about packages, but if the premiere is something you were thinking of attending, I think you are out of luck. My co-worker is a Deppaholic and has been waiting for this premiere forever. She plans on being at DL at 6:30 AM when the gates open so that she can get a spot to see him when they walk in the park by the roped-off section. After that they will close the park to the guests, and then only the "invited" people get to go to the premiere. Probably Disney executives, media, etc. She claims that there is rumor of a contest by Disney where they will "give away" tickets to the premiere but hasn't see anything official.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter