potc3:our story a fresh start!

'lord i cant stand pirates' she thought "is it realy that bad?" jack asked miranda nodded "i gess youll be comeing with us then"

barbosa was planing to get revinge on will elezbeth and of course most importantly jack

He had stolen away on the flying dutchman and was planning his attack motive when all of a sudden..

he was cought
back at the pearl miranda wanted to say some thing to jack so she walked up to him and asked"so why are the ships sails black?"

" Because love its called the BLACK pearl so if the sails were white it wouldn't be a good title to call it Black pearl.." He said as he looked into her soft eyes..

she smiled at him god she loved that old pirate but knowing he never feel that way back to her she was happy just being around "thanks for geting me out of tortuga"she said as she huged him he just stood there leting her and then hesitntly huged her back

" Love are you sure you love William.. and not Captain Jack Sparrow." He said with glittering eyes.. Elizabeth glared at him a moment and answered..

Will walked towards them rolling his eyes at Jack as he sat next to Elizabeth. Elizabeth looked into the open water.. " Where are we headed?" she asked

jack hadnt realy thought about that "um i dont realy know that yet" mean while miranda was.....

Thinking about Jack.. ' I wonder how I could get him to notice me..' She thought as she leaned over the side of the ship looking at the sparkling water below..

then she walked over too where the tree where siting "hey all" she said in he soft and shy vois

yay a boy ! thats nice to have a guy post! post post we want you too join us!

Jack smiled at her.. she was making him feel very uncomfortable.. " I think im going to get some rum.. anybody what rum.. i want rum" Jack said quickly as he got up..

she smiled at him she realy didnt like how much rum he drunk but she still loved him she sat next to him "so"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter