POtCO "Rocking Our Roos" Pirates Guild

Saw this computer and immediately thought of Pink. Wonder why!
67920-500-375.jpg

So, if i start playing pirates again do y'all have room in your guild for a fellow former vmk player and diser. I am somewhat out of the loop about the pirates game now since it has been about four months since i have played. I'm sure alot has changed in that time.

Jedi let me know if you get any extra $$ for POTC. I could use some!

Wow, it's been almost two months since a post has been made on this thread. Sorry!

The sad fact is, most of our guild members have already completely all their quests, including Boss. Unless Disney gets on the ball and releases new quests, there's not much left to do on Pirates anymore. :( I can only take about 10-15 minutes of leveling up, and then I'm DONE! Unless there's another Roo Rocker on to do it with.... but not many signing on anymore... for reason noted above.

Would love to hear from any of you what you've been up to. Is there any interest in getting together for a sail? Mostly to socialize, I guess. :)

Pete pointed out to me this morning that POTCO is having an event this weekend, 1/17-1/19 - Feats of Strength. I copied this from the pirate site if anyone is interested in joining up.

Interesting to note it involves a swim around Port Royal (GASP!!!!) :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Feats of Strength Contest

Fancy yourself a mighty Pirate? Then sign up here for the Feats of Strength Contest!

This event takes place January 17, 18, and 19 from 11 AM - 2 PM (Pacific Time) on Tortuga. All Pirates are invited to compete - or just cheer on a mate. To enter the contest - which includes a footrace, swim, and enemy battle - submit your in-game Pirate name, current level, and the day you prefer to compete (and a secondary choice) - we'll publish a schedule for Pirates participating on Friday, January 16.

Note: We will make every effort to accommodate your requested competition day, however due to the turnout expected for this event, participants are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Pete and I have both already signed up today. I believe he signed up for Saturday afternoon. I went with Monday. pirate:

Hugs, my fellow Roo Rockers! Hope all is well with each and every one of you! :hug:

Howdy all, Zeke here. Haven't seen many of you for a while. Anyone wants to sail, SVS, anythin else, let me know.

I will try to sign up for one of those days.

***Too late, they closed the sign ups**** Bummer

I will try to sign up for one of those days.

***Too late, they closed the sign ups**** Bummer

Well, unfortunately, even though both Pete and I signed up in time, neither of us were scheduled for this event which was disappointing. Apparently, they had more people sign up than they could fit... I heard it was pretty chaotic and laggy anyways...

I just miss my pirate game. Need some new event or quest to kick start things again. pirate:

What are you up to lately, Cruise? :hug:

Does anyone have any ideas to get us together again? I'm game for anything :teeth:

I signed up and didn't make the cut. I did go to watch it anyway. There were a lot of no-shows. When I say "a lot" I mean 90% of the people did make the cut didn't bother to show up for their time. So the GM Ben gave those of us standing around a chance to fill in.

So I did get to run the course one time. I came in a close fourth. The prize was to have GM Rose whisper something in your ear. Hate that I missed that. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter