Power Rangers

Scottish_Maleficent

DIS Veteran
Just wondered if anyone just back could tell me if any of the parks had any Power Ranger characters? I'm asking this because The Disney Store is now packed full of Power Ranger stuff - and I remember last year some shops in the parks had some toys too. Power Rangers is now owned by the Disney parent company, and shown on ABC.

Anyone any info? My DS's are jusy crazy about Power Rangers!!!

Cath:D

I am not sure about how or which rights Disney owns. I do know that there are not Power Rangers in the park at this time, or is there immediate plans to add them.

There are power ranger souveneirs at DTD but pretty much the same things you can find everywhere else.

One of the parks had Power Rangers souvenirs-- I thinkit was MGM. Also if your kids are into Pokemon they had items at the Japan pavillion at Epcot!

At the present time, there is Power Rangers merchandise available in a few locations at WDW. There are currently no Power Rangers Character experiences in the parks, however it is a possibility for the future. Nothing firm or final yet, and it's just as possible that nothing will ever happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter