PPO Akerhus Breakfast on Morning Extra Magic Hour; Worth it to ride FEA?

goofyistheman

Earning My Ears
Hello All,
Currently we have an 8:10am breakfast on Oct 19th, at Akerhus primarily to ride Frozen Ever After first thing and use our Tier 1 fast pass for another ride. Although, three little girls want the princesses also.

I now see that it is a Morning Extra Magic Hour, which means FEA will be open at 8am? Am I right in assuming that the breakfast reservation will give us no advantage in getting on FEA early? We are staying on park.

Thanks!!

Correct, it will give you no advantage.

Even with a normal opening time, it would give minimal advantage when you factor in that rope drop crowds are usually let in a bit before actual opening time. So you would have to eat an entire meal, meet multiple princesses, and pay the tab in 30-40 minutes to even beat the regular crowd. Which is a huge rush for a meal that costs that much to attend.

Correct, it will give you no advantage.

Even with a normal opening time, it would give minimal advantage when you factor in that rope drop crowds are usually let in a bit before actual opening time. So you would have to eat an entire meal, meet multiple princesses, and pay the tab in 30-40 minutes to even beat the regular crowd. Which is a huge rush for a meal that costs that much to attend.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter