prayers and pixiedust

pintrader

<font color=FF66FF>Leader of the Conga Line to ton
for our JudySue and her DH Michael. While health issues are always private and personal, I spoke with JudySue earlier tonight and she said her Michael is recovering nicely. JudySue, tell Michael Gary and I are shipping pixie dust in by the cruise ship load full. Glad to hear he will be able to attend the big August pin event.

PD and prayers to Judy Sue and her DH.

It was a pleasure to meet you on our last trip to WDW.

I am sending some homemade Maryland "she-crab" soup via my modem (Watch out other end!!) and special prayers and hoping Mike will be well soon.

We too are sending pixie dust and prayers. They should get there soon as we are local!! Speedy recovery, Mike!

I'm adding my prayers for Mike's quick and total recovery. I have really enjoyed meeting JudySue and Mike at past meets -- they are truly a kind and generous couple. Can't wait to see you both in August.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Looking forward to seeing you both in California at Disneyana in September.

Sending you guys tons of warm, Florida pixie dust. Glad you will make the August meet, since you've been to all the WDW pin meets I've been at, it would be very strange to have one without you! ;)

More Maryland P & P coming your way!:D
Hope Michael is up and about very soon.

P & P for both of them. Sure hope Mike is up and at it in time for that September thing!

Love,
Flitter & DH

Just wanted to forward some more prayers, pixie dust, and a whole Main Street Electrical Parade float-load of Disney magic and good will to JudySue and Mike. Take care of yourselves first, and come back to the boards when you've both recovered completely.

Our thoughts & prayers are with you during this difficult time. Get well soon, Mike. Janet & I look forward to seeing you again in Sept.

you know how devoted those two are to Disneyana Conventions. They just wouldn't be Judy and Michael if they missed one. Those conventions are like THEIR children. LOL Wanted to keep this near the top in case anyonee else wnated to add thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter