Pre-ABD Delphi from Athens tour recommendation..?

AquaDame

DCL
Has anyone done a tour on their own during pre or post days to Delphi from Athens? If so would you recommend your guide or should I watch out for any in particular..?

Thanks! :)

We did Greece on our own a few years ago and used a company called Private Greece Tours to do two, day tours (Sounian and Athens) and a three-day trip around the country (Corinth, Napflion, Olympia and Delphi). I highly, highly recommend them. They can help you with Delphi and anything else you want to see on Mainland Greece. https://privategreecetours.com

It used to be part of the trip, so I can't rec a guide, but it's really wonderful! But you really, really need a guide to take you through it and explain what you're seeing!

Sayhello

It used to be part of the trip, so I can't rec a guide, but it's really wonderful! But you really, really need a guide to take you through it and explain what you're seeing!

Sayhello
I'm glad to hear you say that - my brother was pushing back at the idea of needing a guide with us at the sites (which actually makes larger tours a little more appealing as they seem to provide that more often than the little private tours).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter