Pre-booked seats with Airtours/Direct Holidays

gailcrawford

Earning My Ears
Has anyone pre-booked seats and if so did you have any problems.

There are 7 of us flying and think this might be the only way we can all sit together.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Hi,

We pre-booked our seats Dec01/Jan02 with Airtours, I also ordered our food. Our seating arrangements were great, we got to sit together (2 adults & 2 kids), they were aware of this when we checked in for both flights. They did not have a note of our menu selections on the way out but they did on the way back - you figure?

Hope this helps.

Jennie

It is some time since I've flown with Airtours, but you were able to book seats with them long before the charter airlines allowed it. I've flown with them twice and didn't have a problem either time, although we did have to pay a supplement to book seats. Does that still apply?

Hi Gail,

We have always pre booked seats and meals with Airtours. We have never had a problem with the seats but did get the wrong meal for my son once.

You do pay a supplement to pre book but you only have to check in 90 mins before take off which is worth it for us.

but unlike Virgin they won't tell you where the seats are, just that they are together.

we pre-booked when we flew to Fuertaventura and were sat next to the same (very obnoxious) man on both flights!

Bev

Thanks for all your resposnes - sounds like it has been a good move to pre-book seats.

Bev I hope we don't get your obnoxious man!!. Although with 7 of us travelling together people might be miffed about sitting next to us.

Thanks again.

Only 3 weeks 2 days to go!!!!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter