Pre-ordered Lion King DVD on board

moinab

<font color=009966>That's M.O. in A.B.<br><font co
We pre-ordered a Lion King DVD on our cruise in July. I thought it was supposed to arrive by the end of September. We have not received it yet, and I can't find my receipt.:(

Did anyone else pre-order on board? When were they supposed to ship them?

Thanks!

The Lion King doesn't come out on DVD until 10/7. I'm not sure if it will arrive on that date or be shipped on that date but I don't think it's late yet.

What did you get for preordering it? I had a friend who lives in orlando preorder it for me at WDW because they had a better pin and plush. Am I nuts? (don't answer that!)

Lisa

We received a very nice Simba plush and a pin (I can't remember what it looks like, because DH confiscated it immediately and now has it at his desk at work.)

I'm pretty sure they said we would get it at least a week before it was released in stores, but maybe I'm remembering it wrong. :upsidedow

Im a CM at TDS and they cannot be released until the street date, Yours should be shipped and arrive OCt 7th.

I've pre-ordered several of the more recent DVDs through the Disney Store on-line and have received some of them the day before the official release date and some on the release date. In fact, I received the shipment confirmation today on the Lion King DVD so it should be here on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I wouldn't worry - yours should arrive then too. Enjoy!!!

Thank you for all the information. DH confirmed that we were told we would get it the last week of September, but we obviously were just misinformed.

I don't care about getting it before or after the release date, I just wanted to make sure it didn't go missing while we were on vacation this past week.

Thanks again, everyone! I'll look for it next week.:D

I ordered it on board also.

They are SHIPPING them the last week of September and you should have it by the 6th. I received a shipment confirmation last week on this.

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter