• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pre-vacation Blues

FayeW

DIS Veteran
Is it just me, or are the last few weeks before a holiday the longest in the history of the world!! I can't concentrate on anything at work, I'm sure everybody will be really happy when my vacation is overwith and I stop talking about it!

For me the last few days before a vacation are the longest and also the most troublesome at work. All problems seem to come to the surface just when I want to get out of here. You're not alone. My co-workers couldn't wait for me to leave and now that I'm back they'll just have to listen again since we rebooked on board!

The Post-Disney Vacation Blues are gonna be worse!LOL

For some reason everybody here needs and wants to go back right away!

Not that it's a bad thing but boy it's hit some of us real hard!

Scratch
:crazy: :tongue: :confused:

Originally posted by Scratch42
The Post-Disney Vacation Blues are gonna be worse!LOL

For some reason everybody here needs and wants to go back right away!

Not that it's a bad thing but boy it's hit some of us real hard!

Scratch
:crazy: :tongue: :confused:

DITTO!

:( ,but you have a DVC & cruise to look forward to.....me, just looking:(

We leave on cruise next week, and my excitement has now turned into panic as I have to figure out what to pack and do a lot of last minute errands!! CdnMickeyLover - I see you rebooked while on board - can you PM me any details on what type of deals they offer to rebook during cruise? Thanks, Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter