Preferred Festival of Fantasy Parade viewing

Any experiences about the viewing area?
Is it worth it (compared to Frontierland viewing)?
I am hesitating between CP and this, my kids are not really into Winnie the Pooh and we have a few other character meals planned, so this may be different?

I cannot comment on the package because I have not gone to mine yet, however the FP for the parade used to be at the flagpole, and I thought the view was very nice.

For those who gave done Tony’s package, has anyone tried to get out of the park after the parade? How bad was it crowd-wise? If you waited it out, how long did you wait?

After reading a few recent comments, i am now reconsidering Tony’s Package and thinking of doing Crystal Palace lunch instead, and then heading to Frontierland to watch the parade and maybe do a few attractions to let the crowds dissipate before leaving the park... any personal experiences would be appreciated!!

For those who gave done Tony’s package, has anyone tried to get out of the park after the parade? How bad was it crowd-wise? If you waited it out, how long did you wait?

After reading a few recent comments, i am now reconsidering Tony’s Package and thinking of doing Crystal Palace lunch instead, and then heading to Frontierland to watch the parade and maybe do a few attractions to let the crowds dissipate before leaving the park... any personal experiences would be appreciated!!

We really enjoyed the package. The food and service were both very good, and the reserved space was perfect. We left right after the parade with no issues. We were there in December

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter