• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premium Magic Bands Galore

Miffy

DIS Veteran
Hey, fellow DISers.

I've been stalking the premium Magic Bands for an upcoming stay and today they have (or did when I got mine 10 minutes ago) an amazing array of choices. So check it out if you haven't gotten yours yet.

Yeah we bought ours yesterday, it was the best assortment I'd seen in a while.

I'm tagging in. I am looking at MDE and not finding any premium Magic Bands rn... OP, were you not able to see any at first and then they showed up later??

The OP is from early March before Disney stopped allowing you to order MBs for upcoming stays.

No.

I can see the basic MagicBands, but I just can't see the premium ones. I got one with Disney snacks for only $10 last year. It was so cute! I want another cute one...

Last edited:

Where do you normally go to find the magic bands?
You go through your MDE section on the website. I’ve added screen shots for you to help you find it if your not familiar.

Attachments

• 02A65E40-D8B7-468F-A6E8-86D1FD4DC5F2.jpeg
    02A65E40-D8B7-468F-A6E8-86D1FD4DC5F2.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 14
  • E7FF28F4-71CF-44BA-85BC-BFDE261F4975.jpeg
    E7FF28F4-71CF-44BA-85BC-BFDE261F4975.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter