Prepaid cards to take advantage of the food booths?

Dramaqueen1976

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting the 2018 Flower and Garden Festival on May 5 and we are staying at POR that night and leaving on Sunday back home. We won't be using the dining plan for a one-night stay, so I am wondering if you can buy a sort of prepaid card/voucher (I think there is one available at the Food and Wine Festival) so that we can eat at the various food booths during the day without having to carry cash?

Thanks!

If you are staying on site you can pay with a magic band. One prepaid card they were selling last year gave you a set number of booth purchases per card. It was almost impossible to get your money's worth unless you only bought alcohol with them.

I would assume they would accept gift cards but I don't know for sure.

We got the little prepaid card that comes on a stretchy wristband. We would load $100 on it at a time, use it up at the F&WF, and refill as needed throughout our stay. It was nice to have, especially if you don't want to charge to your room with the MB.

yes, you can get a gift card attached to a wrist band for F&G just like F&W. No you can not get the little tear off coupons for F&G that you can get for F&W.

Where can you guy the nifty wrist stretchy cards at F&W? Do you have to go to the festival center, or can you buy them elsewhere around the world showcase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter