Prepay Excursions?

27racer

Earning My Ears
:(
Do you advise prepaying for excursions or waiting until on board? What about the effects of weather? I am thinking about Castaway Cay. We are on a sold out cruise, which may impact our decision.

Thanks for your help!

Actually you have up until two days prior to your cruise to cancel any excursions that you have booked. For popular excursions I would book in advance, but I wouldn't bother booking rentals on Castaway Cay in advance. You can do that on the ship or on the island. :)

Unless there is a safety issue that cancels it, all excursions go, regardless of the weather. If for some reason the ship does not make it to a port then all Disney excursions and rentals would be refunded to your shipboard account.

Would you prepay parasailing on CC? Would it be hard to arrange on the island? May chicken out after I see people doing it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter