Pretty much says it all

Did you grow up in a "soda and appetizer family" or a "water is fine" family & where are you now?

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure as a kid I got things other than water. As for watery drinks I have been a "no ice" kind of person for a very long time.

For years now though I primarily drink water (no ice if I can) at dinner, sometimes a beer, sometimes pop or iced tea (and usually without ice because most places it's already cold), rarely juices. I do remember as a kid Sunny D was the thing to have but I don't remember if that was available in restaurants.

I don't think it was a cost thing as a kid, I think it was just mostly what you're exposed to.

I didn't grow up with apps being such a big thing as a kid. Like if we go to a Mexican place sure chips and salsa or queso is more likely but other places not really. My husband's family (primarily his dad's side) gets apps all the time. My husband isn't really a big apps person either. We get them from time to time more at bars and grills when they were like 2 for $20 meals that came with them but even that kind of deal isn't as common these days.

As a kid, we never ever ate out at a restaurant. Getting a takeout bucket of chicken was a really big splurge.

As an adult, water. Share an appetizer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter