Price for the intimate wedding?

Disneymoon04

<font color=FF99CC>First stop, Adventurers Club to
We were planning a Vegas wedding and a Disney honeymoon, but now we may just do it all at Disney. Anyone know the price of an intimate wedding? I requested the info via Disney's site today, but in the meantime would appreciate any info you have or websites that may have this info!

Bobbi

I sent you a PM with what price ranges we were quoted. :D

The price flutuates depending on which hotel you stay at, the time of the year (peak season vs value season), if you add any additional days to the package, and also there's an additional cost for having your ceremony at the wedding pavilion.

HTH! :D

Disney's FairyTale Weddings takes a long time to respond to email requests via their website. Why don't you give them a call instead and request the information.

OK not sure if you can still do things this way. My husband and I got married at the Wilderness Lodge 5 1/2 years ago and booked everything through the hotel not the Wedding deal. They are way over priced. Depending on how many people and what you had in mind you can book rooms and a nice dinner with a cake or whatever you want. We had a ceremony outside at the Lodge and a nice dinner at Artist point with the best wedding cake i've ever tasted made right there. We had 30 people. We booked our rooms right through the CRO and hired a non disney florist and photographer. It was great and we wouldn't have changed a thing. We weren't looking for anything to extreme. Good Luck!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter