Priceline Express Deals

Genius! I off to do just that :) I had Pop reservations that I cancelled when I booked through PL, guess I was trigger happy cancelling them.

You must remember that if you book another ressie with WDW with tickets as part of the package after you make your FP+'s and then cancel your MDE won't be showing tickets and you will lose your FP+'s. When we switched from POFQ to Swan 2 weeks ago we had a room only ressie and had purchased our park tickets seperate which were linked to our MDE. So when we switched to Swan I was able to cancel our POFQ stay and was able to keep our FP+'s, because our park tickets were still in MDE, because they weren't part of a room package.

Just want to make sure you understand that.

Just an FYI - I am seeing Four Seasons popping up in early August (I searched around August 13th to 17th) on Hotwire. Prices for the Hot Rate deal are around $378 to 458 per night depending on number of nights. I am sure it is Four Seasons because the room choice is "Golden Oaks" and "Four Seasons Room".

You must remember that if you book another ressie with WDW with tickets as part of the package after you make your FP+'s and then cancel your MDE won't be showing tickets and you will lose your FP+'s. When we switched from POFQ to Swan 2 weeks ago we had a room only ressie and had purchased our park tickets seperate which were linked to our MDE. So when we switched to Swan I was able to cancel our POFQ stay and was able to keep our FP+'s, because our park tickets were still in MDE, because they weren't part of a room package.

yup, tickets will be purchased through UT ;) Don't know why I would book a package if I was planning on cancelling :confused3

yup, tickets will be purchased through UT ;) Don't know why I would book a package if I was planning on cancelling :confused3

Sorry I didn't know that. But I have heard of people who book a WDW package with park tix make their FP+'s, switch to the Swan or Dolphin, cancel their package then are surprised they lost their FP+'s. Just didn't want you to be surprised and I didn't know you already had tix purchased separately. Didn't mean to insult you, my bad.

Sorry I didn't know that. But I have heard of people who book a WDW package with park tix make their FP+'s, switch to the Swan or Dolphin, cancel their package then are surprised they lost their FP+'s. Just didn't want you to be surprised and I didn't know you already had tix purchased separately. Didn't mean to insult you, my bad.
You made a good point though! That would be a bad experience to lose your FP because of booking the wrong reservation. I am more concerned about the ADRs - actually just the Cali Grill brunch, we are going on Mother's Day and would really like a shot at booking it. My mom and DMiL are going with us so I think it would be a nice gift.
I do appreciate the post - sometimes I rush and miss things that should be obvious but I get caught up in the excitement ;)

You made a good point though! That would be a bad experience to lose your FP because of booking the wrong reservation. I am more concerned about the ADRs - actually just the Cali Grill brunch, we are going on Mother's Day and would really like a shot at booking it. My mom and DMiL are going with us so I think it would be a nice gift.
I do appreciate the post - sometimes I rush and miss things that should be obvious but I get caught up in the excitement ;)

That's alright. About the ADR's, I don't believe they are tied to a resort reservation. I believe even if you are staying off property you can make ADR's if they are within the 180 day window.(Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.) Your Cali Grill brunch should be fine. Great restaurant, btw good choice.

That's alright. About the ADR's, I don't believe they are tied to a resort reservation. I believe even if you are staying off property you can make ADR's if they are within the 180 day window.(Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.) Your Cali Grill brunch should be fine. Great restaurant, btw good choice.
If you have a resort reservation you get 180+10 to book ADR's - this way you can book from day of arrival plus 10 days into your vacation. Staying off property you have to book one day at a time at 180 days out. So for really hard to get ADR's - CG brunch is the holy grail of ADR's right now - it really helps to have those extra days. Our date would be 180+7 so there is a pretty good shot I will get the brunch (fingers crossed).

If you have a resort reservation you get 180+10 to book ADR's - this way you can book from day of arrival plus 10 days into your vacation. Staying off property you have to book one day at a time at 180 days out. So for really hard to get ADR's - CG brunch is the holy grail of ADR's right now - it really helps to have those extra days. Our date would be 180+7 so there is a pretty good shot I will get the brunch (fingers crossed).

Thanks I forgot about that. :thumbsup2

Forgive me, new to this. How do you know it’s Coronado?
Using various comparisons: First Hotel Canary suggests it is 1 of 4 resorts: Coronado, Caribbean, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Cabins @ FW - those are all of the 3.5* resorts in Bonnet Creek.

It only has the 3 amenities listed on the results page (Free Internet, Swimming Pool, Restaurant) so is very good chance it is a Disney resort.
(For the record I'll stop short at saying it *has to be* a Disney resort, because Priceline could change things up at any time, but from past experience *pretty darn good chance* it is Disney.)

Note: when you click on the deal, that page will split the pool amenity into "Outdoor Swimming Pool" and "Swimming Pool", so it looks like 4 amenities there.

To narrow it down, go back to the results listing: it says the resort has 400 reviews - if you check out the Priceline pages for all of the moderates in BC, Coronado is the only one that fits, with 424 reviews as of today. (Caribbean Beach has only 305 reviews and the others much less.)

Even with no Resort Fee? I'm looking at these dates as well.
The one I looked had a resort fee of around 33 a night just like the initial poster of the deal reported.

Edit to add: I see what you mean, always, about the fee. The 64 says taxes and fees not just resort fee. I missed that. Though Priceline and Hotwire sometimes mess with them in that they might roll in the resort fee into the rate or do the opposite and increase the fees to obscure what it is. I still think it is the Swan since the number of reviews, location, amentites and rating of 8.4 seems to match up. Maybe JJT can chime in on this. Someone else seemed to be positive that it was the Swan. Maybe you can see if there are other 4.5 star hotels in Bonnet Creek. If not, it would seem this would have to be the Swan.

Last edited:
Using various comparisons: First Hotel Canary suggests it is 1 of 4 resorts: Coronado, Caribbean, Wyndham Bonnet Creek, Cabins @ FW - those are all of the 3.5* resorts in Bonnet Creek.

It only has the 3 amenities listed on the results page (Free Internet, Swimming Pool, Restaurant) so is very good chance it is a Disney resort.
(For the record I'll stop short at saying it *has to be* a Disney resort, because Priceline could change things up at any time, but from past experience *pretty darn good chance* it is Disney.)

View attachment 420297

Note: when you click on the deal, that page will split the pool amenity into "Outdoor Swimming Pool" and "Swimming Pool", so it looks like 4 amenities there.

To narrow it down, go back to the results listing: it says the resort has 400 reviews - if you check out the Priceline pages for all of the moderates in BC, Coronado is the only one that fits, with 424 reviews as of today. (Caribbean Beach has only 305 reviews and the others much less.)
You have way more patience then I do. This has been explained over and over in this thread and yet we constantly get new people asking yet again ‘Spell it out for me.’ Thread needs a FAQ but I think even that would not help much.
Regardless, bless you and everyone else who helps others with these questions over and over.

You have way more patience then I do. This has been explained over and over in this thread and yet we constantly get new people asking yet again ‘Spell it out for me.’ Thread needs a FAQ but I think even that would not help much.
Regardless, bless you and everyone else who helps others with these questions over and over.
Thanks for taking the time to reexplain. It helps. Having patience and willing to listen and help shows Yoruba good parent and a darn good friend.

Sorry if discussions been asked and answered.

1. If you book they Priceline express and are lucky enough to get a Disney hotel like pop century, can you get the magical express and bag tags to handle your bags from your home airport and delivered to your pop century hotel.

2. Can you buy a dinning plan?

Please what is MDE? Is that my disney experience? I'm too old to keep up with the lingo.

Sorry if discussions been asked and answered.

1. If you book they Priceline express and are lucky enough to get a Disney hotel like pop century, can you get the magical express and bag tags to handle your bags from your home airport and delivered to your pop century hotel.

2. Can you buy a dinning plan?
Yes to the first question, I booded an express deal for French Quarter recently and got the magical express service same as before. From what other's have said here, you can not add the dining plan to a priceline booked hotel.

View attachment 420297

Yes to the first question, I booded an express deal for French Quarter recently and got the magical express service same as before. From what other's have said here, you can not add the dining plan to a priceline booked hotel.
Thank you. That helps a lot. I have to say you and everyone else are amazing. I learned quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter