Priceline Express Deals

Saw that and edited. The second screenshot didn’t post for me initially so I was looking only at the first. It showed up when I quoted but not when I viewed your post, which is odd

It’s AKL

Thank you. I”m thinking that it’s not a GREAT deal, although a good deal I guess. With the current AP discount, it’s about the same price on the Disney site:
F2A649DC-B7FE-470A-92F9-FEB0147F6645.png

Actually, it’s $4 LESS on the Disney site, once taxes and fees are added:
$1891 at the WDW site for standard room, $1895 on Hotwire. Good deal for someone without an AP though!

April 8-10

The Dolphin

the suite thing was throwing me a little, but once I looked at PL with the dates, I‘m going with The Dolphin as well. :rotfl:

I’ve been looking at this stuff way too much and I was getting it confused with this one for my dates.

Last edited:
I need some help! (Again).

On priceline today, dates 5/11-5/16:
Additional “mandatory fee” of $225 for five nights, so $45/night resort fee.
40F40C69-A75D-4215-BD0A-CD0C4E3F4DC4.png

Or, same dates, 4*:
Choice of beds, king bed, 2 queens, or 2 queens and a double:
Mandatory fee of $196.90.
3CEFF187-C28A-4DA9-894A-5F338BC48FE6.jpeg

Could be the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
I’m really trying to find a deal at Swan/Dolphin though. The only 5* I can think of is the Waldorf/Astoria. Is that likely the 5*?

I need some help! (Again).

On priceline today, dates 5/11-5/16:
Additional “mandatory fee” of $225 for five nights, so $45/night resort fee.
View attachment 479256

Or, same dates, 4*:
Choice of beds, king bed, 2 queens, or 2 queens and a double:
Mandatory fee of $196.90.
View attachment 479257

Could be the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek.
I’m really trying to find a deal at Swan/Dolphin though. The only 5* I can think of is the Waldorf/Astoria. Is that likely the 5*?
Yes you found the two Hilton properties. The Waldorf Astoria is the 5-star.

If you want the Swolphin, the resort fee is $34, while the Hilton’s are $45.

The Four Seasons is another 5-star resort in Bonnet Creek, just for future reference.

Thanks! I’m going to keep looking, as I wonder with all of the uncertainties of more cancellations will happen between now and then. I think either a moderate on Disney property or the Dolphin would be my #1 choice. I appreciate your help so much!

I apologized if I missed an answer to this, but those who have used the revealhotels.com site, how accurate would you say it is? I'm looking for Disneyland as opposed to WDW, but am just looking for some anecdotal experience :) I'm seeing some good options on hotwire, but just am curious to see what the accuracy rate is. My friend and I are currently staying at castle inn and suites but would welcome a cheaper deal for dates of 4/29-5/8!

Anyone see anything worthwhile for 3/14? Priceline isn't my friend these days. Even with @JJTNY 's awesome tool I can't get anything to match up. What seems to be the exact same hotel shows slightly different info from the Priceline Browse all to the Express Deal pages. Or, I'm just crazy which is completely possible too.

5% off PLE
7P34A84ES2​

Book by 03/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.

Anyone see anything worthwhile for 3/14? Priceline isn't my friend these days. Even with @JJTNY 's awesome tool I can't get anything to match up. What seems to be the exact same hotel shows slightly different info from the Priceline Browse all to the Express Deal pages. Or, I'm just crazy which is completely possible too.
These are on Hotwire for 3/14. First one is Sports, second is AKL. 🙂

Coupon valid for one Express Deals® hotel itinerary. Book by 03/09/2020 23:59:59 EST, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only. Priceline Express Deals® services are different from published price services. Exact itinerary or rental car supplier is shown only after booking. All sales final.Screenshot (56).png

This thread is so interesting and I'm hooked!
Looking at 4/11-15 on WDW property, if anyone has a minute to step in and help with PL or HW, I'd be grateful!!!!
I *think* the pic I posted is for Caribbean or Coronado???

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 3.19.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 3.19.36 PM.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 43
This thread is so interesting and I'm hooked!
Looking at 4/11-15 on WDW property, if anyone has a minute to step in and help with PL or HW, I'd be grateful!!!!
I *think* the pic I posted is for Caribbean or Coronado???

definitely the Swan because of the hint “you’ve stayed here before”

this one is Coronado using the draw feature on the Hotwire App

Last edited:
Thank you, @emmabelle ! Clarifying...are you saying the one on HW, 3.5 for $179 is CSR?

yes, I just edited my last post because the images ran together and made it look confusing. :)

The draw tool is so cool. It’s way easier to try it on an iPad to get the circle small. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Hey all I'm new here! Not new to Disney though. We're going on a quick weekend getaway April 23-26th just the hub and I. Usually we book with my TA but she can't find anything good for AP through Disney. Lots booked up and the stuff available is higher pricing than we had last year at spring break. When should I start really keeping an eye on the PL and HW deals? Or is it too late at this point. Only thing I see is Coronado for 199 on Priceline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter