Priceline Express Deals

Just got Coronado Springs for $126 a night via hotwire app for this weekend 9/3-9/6. 3.5 Star, 4.4 guest rating, other ratings checked out with the exception that resort cleanliness is now 4.7 (matches up with expedia as well).
That’s awesome!!

About to pull the trigger for this weekend, just working to secure our flight down. Finding Pop Century for $97 a night on Hotwire, Saturday 9/4 to Tuesday 9/7
Ending up at $94 per night for Pop standard view. With the Hotwire $15 off coupon, total ended up at $333.
Pair that with flight credit from Southwest that was due to expire end of August and AP vouchers, and we have one cheap last minute trip!

I tried calling Disney Wholesale yesterday to get a third adult added to the room - they said they couldn’t, only Priceline.

Does anyone have a recommendation of how to reach out to Priceline to get that done?

We need Magical Express for all three of us so I need to get the third adult on the reservation before we arrive.

I tried calling Disney Wholesale yesterday to get a third adult added to the room - they said they couldn’t, only Priceline.

Does anyone have a recommendation of how to reach out to Priceline to get that done?

We need Magical Express for all three of us so I need to get the third adult on the reservation before we arrive.
You should just be able to call the main booking number on their site. I did that to have them change it from 3 adults to 2.

The regular support number should work and I've heard people using their chat support successfully.
But, my first attempt would be to call back Wholesale and see if a different CM would just do it.
Seems to be the luck of the draw whether they do it for you or tell you to contact the reseller.

I added 3 guests to my room through Disney wholesale last week, they definitely can do it. I would call back to get a different CM.
The regular support number should work and I've heard people using their chat support successfully.
But, my first attempt would be to call back Wholesale and see if a different CM would just do it.
Seems to be the luck of the draw whether they do it for you or tell you to contact the reseller.
Thank you both! I pushed pretty hard - the CM was nice, but said they don’t do that anymore. I’ll try again - if that doesn’t work, I’ll try Priceline. I appreciate the help!

Also asked on the budget board, but does anyone know how Priceline codes on a SW Visa? I had a promotion for 5X points on travel purchases & used my SW Visa to book a Priceline reservation. Promo is over now, extra points not showing. Now I’m afraid that Priceline didn’t show as travel. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also asked on the budget board, but does anyone know how Priceline codes on a SW Visa? I had a promotion for 5X points on travel purchases & used my SW Visa to book a Priceline reservation. Promo is over now, extra points not showing. Now I’m afraid that Priceline didn’t show as travel. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't have the Southwest Visa, but I do have a Chase Sapphire Preferred. It coded Priceline and Hotwire both as Travel.

I don't have the Southwest Visa, but I do have a Chase Sapphire Preferred. It coded Priceline and Hotwire both as Travel.

Thanks. Now I have another question. Looking at Priceline again. We have YC booked next week for the 9 -16 thru Disney. Checking Priceline right now, I see a YC listed at the Disney price. Says we booked that before (which we did on a regular booking). Says the same for Beach Club. Don’t remember ever booking that, but might have done a 1 night, or a partial stay but cancelled. There is also an express deal, for about $200 a night less, $244 vs $455. The hint says I’ve booked this hotel before. YC listing has a 9.4 rating, Express says 9+. Both have 80 reviews, both list Bonnet Creek, amenities seem exactly the same. Beach Club has 8+ rating, so I don’t think it’s that. Has to be YC, right??

Last edited:
Thanks. Now I have another question. Looking at Priceline again. We have YC booked next week for the 9 -16 thru Disney. Checking Priceline right now, I see a YC listed at the Disney price. Says we booked that before (which we did on a regular booking). Says the same for Beach Club. Don’t remember ever booking that, but might have done a 1 night, or a partial stay but cancelled. There is also an express deal, for about $200 a night less, $244 vs $455. The hint says I’ve booked this hotel before. YC listing has a 9.4 rating, Express says 9+. Both have 80 reviews, both list Bonnet Creek, amenities seem exactly the same. Beach Club has 8+ rating, so I don’t think it’s that. Has to be YC, right??

I'm signed up as VIP on Priceline and I'm seeing YC as an opaque deal for your dates for $248/night. I've booked at YC on Priceline before this exact way, not through express deals. When I look at the express deals for your dates, I think I see what you're looking at, it's showing me $245/night, and it's not giving the hint that I've booked here before. Not sure if that helps or not. But if you're not signed up for VIP, it's free, try it out and you may get it to show up as opaque so you know for sure what you're getting!

Edit - sorry, I clicked through as if I were going to book and it says I've booked here before so it has to be YC. Make sure to use the code SUMMER50 to get more off!

Is the airport shuttle amenity showing?

Funny, I just never get these YC deals lately on Priceline Express, whether I'm logged in or not! They must be on to me. ;D

In the past I tested using the "You've booked here before!" tip by booking a REFUNDABLE deal in the future, then checking the hidden deal I suspected - that does make the hint pop up as expected.
But, I found when I cancelled the refundable deal the hint goes away if I don't then book the hidden deal. So, I'd think you would have had to have booked YC through PL at some point or they are doing something new with that hint.

In any case: Think your deal with the info you describe has to be YC - is the only 4* 9-guest resort with reviews in the 80s in BC.

I'm signed up as VIP on Priceline and I'm seeing YC as an opaque deal for your dates for $248/night. I've booked at YC on Priceline before this exact way, not through express deals. When I look at the express deals for your dates, I think I see what you're looking at, it's showing me $245/night, and it's not giving the hint that I've booked here before. Not sure if that helps or not. But if you're not signed up for VIP, it's free, try it out and you may get it to show up as opaque so you know for sure what you're getting!

Edit - sorry, I clicked through as if I were going to book and it says I've booked here before so it has to be YC. Make sure to use the code SUMMER50 to get more off!

Thanks for the VIP tip! I had that but never tried it before. I got the YC for the $248 showing on VIP. I couldn’t use the SUMMER 50 code, but my DH was much more comfortable knowing for sure we were getting YC. Thank you so much! Really appreciate the help & saving over $200 a night!

Edit: our total savings was more than $1800 over the Disney discount I was previously booked under. 😁

Last edited:
Something I noticed the other day when searching around my Oct dates, the important info on lower part of amenities area, one of them lists the perks and names Waldorf Astoria in the details so it was a give away. it was pricing $345 a night.

i asked this a bit back but it might have got lost in the shuffle, but how early to deals usually start showing up? looking to go back in May but thinking it might be too soon to find anything.

i asked this a bit back but it might have got lost in the shuffle, but how early to deals usually start showing up? looking to go back in May but thinking it might be too soon to find anything.
There have been times when both sites have released things months in advance and all the way to the end of the year in question.
But lately, Hotwire has been rolling things out 4-6 weeks out - although at this point doesn't look like we're going to see anything in October, which isn't surprising with the anniversary.

For the long term, I'd check once in awhile up to 3 months out, then I'd start looking once a week or so and increase to a few times a week by the time you are 2 months out. Also, check here- always people reporting things.

You can also watch for blog posts on Touring Plans blog - when I see things I write them up there! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter