• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

I'm not sure if this will help anyone when deciphering/looking at Hotwire HR deals, but this a chart I've been compiling to use myself, but thought it might be worth sharing. It's NOT the be-all and end-all for booking opaque deals (should only be used a reference as I cannot guarantee the deal you book will be an on-site Disney resort/one listed on this chart, I'm only human 😳 and hotel ratings/reviews/fees are constantly changing).

It's no where near as impressive🤯/complete/totally amazing as the one @JJTNY provided previously and maintains for PL Express, but thought I'd attempt to just make a start to keep all the ratings/reviews & hotel names in one place (I could certainly be missing hotels on this list!). I use it as a quick reference to narrow down (and to easily remember) which hotels have what 🌟 rating. Then from there I use the draw function within the HW app to confirm my suspicion or review the "nearby" location tab from within the HW website.

If you notice any errors/typos or hotels I might be missing, feel free to send them my way and I will be happy to update the list. 😊
Screen Shot 2020-02-13 at 10.55.40 AM.png

I'm not sure if this will help anyone when deciphering/looking at Hotwire HR deals, but this a chart I've been compiling to use myself, but thought it might be worth sharing. It's NOT the be-all and end-all for booking opaque deals (should only be used a reference as I cannot guarantee the deal you book will be an on-site Disney resort/one listed on this chart, I'm only human 😳 and hotel ratings/reviews/fees are constantly changing).

It's no where near as impressive🤯/complete/totally amazing as the one @JJTNY provided previously and maintains for PL Express, but thought I'd attempt to just make a start to keep all the ratings/reviews & hotel names in one place (I could certainly be missing hotels on this list!). I use it as a quick reference to narrow down (and to easily remember) which hotels have what 🌟 rating. Then from there I use the draw function within the HW app to confirm my suspicion or review the "nearby" location tab from within the HW website.

If you notice any errors/typos or hotels I might be missing, feel free to send them my way and I will be happy to update the list. 😊
View attachment 473435
That's great! Thank you for doing this!

I want to add that both Hilton properties (HOBC and Waldorf) have a resort fee. I believe it's $45. Since Wyndham Grand and HOBC are both 4* with 4.4/5 ratings, the different resort fees are very helpful in differentiating them.

Very cool! :)

Nothing Disney out there on Priceline, but you can some good deals for the Dolphin in April, May and the first week of June. Here's hoping they open something up for March soon!
Any chance you saw anything the first week in April? I am looking for 3rd-9th range with flexibility on dates. Right now I have a points reservation at Gaylord Palms, but a great deal on PE/HW could easily sway me! I realize it’s Easter week/Spring Break for a lot of school districts, so deals have been few and far between, although I was surprised to see a ton of availability!

Any chance you saw anything the first week in April? I am looking for 3rd-9th range with flexibility on dates. Right now I have a points reservation at Gaylord Palms, but a great deal on PE/HW could easily sway me! I realize it’s Easter week/Spring Break for a lot of school districts, so deals have been few and far between, although I was surprised to see a ton of availability!

No great deals that I saw. Even the All-Stars are revealed, not opaque, and over $200!

However, HW does have an opaque deal for POR at $255 (3.5 star; 4.3/5). That's the best I saw - sorry!

I see the same as @ClapYourHands - nothing really out there at all. Even in the last group of Dolphin deals I found, that particular week is mostly $226 per night. Guessing with school winter and Spring breaks coming up, they might be holding on to inventory(?)

But, every time I think I've got a handle on Priceline, they zag and do something completely different, so you never know what will drop tomorrow!

Guessing with school winter and Spring breaks coming up, they might be holding on to inventory(?)

But, every time I think I've got a handle on Priceline, they zag and do something completely different, so you never know what will drop tomorrow!

You're right that we never know what's going to happen next. Makes long-term planning very hard. Then again, part of the fun is the unpredictability. I say "fun" as someone who is looking for other people's vacations. Admittedly, when they're my own dates with limited availability, I'm considerably less entertained.

But if @MarBee is right and there's tons of availability but no discounts, the point will come where people will either buy at those high prices or else people will be pass at those rates, and they'll drop. I think that might be one of those weeks where we see discounts as we get closer and the hotels start to feel the need to fill those rooms. Demand for Disney has been high, but it's not without limits.

No great deals that I saw. Even the All-Stars are revealed, not opaque, and over $200!

However, HW does have an opaque deal for POR at $255 (3.5 star; 4.3/5). That's the best I saw - sorry!
I see the same as @ClapYourHands - nothing really out there at all. Even in the last group of Dolphin deals I found, that particular week is mostly $226 per night. Guessing with school winter and Spring breaks coming up, they might be holding on to inventory(?)

Thank you both! I figured as much. Maybe last minute there will be some amazing deal- who knows? For now I’ll just have to slum it off site lol! 😂
Thank you both again for looking!

Anyone have a HW promo code? Nothing I’m finding is working! I have found CSR for my last 3 nights for $199... y’all think that’s a decent price? It’s been $220-230... still needing first night on property bc I stupidly let movies get away from another site! Grr

Opinions needed! We will be visiting Disney 05/13 - 05/20. I currently have two rooms booked at CBR for 5/16-5/19. I'm looking for deals for the first 3 nights and the last night. Or for our CBR dates if they pop up but haven't seen them anywhere yet! I've found quite a few different deals, I believe, on hotwire for those dates that are pretty decent (def a discount from Disney's rack rates) I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and jump on these prices or wait to see what Priceline releases as we get closer??? In the past I feel like Priceline deals are normally steeper than what I'm seeing on hotwire (I've never used hotwire before but I've used Priceline a few times in the past) but Im also worried because I haven't been seeing a lot for Priceline lately at all! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Opinions needed! We will be visiting Disney 05/13 - 05/20. I currently have two rooms booked at CBR for 5/16-5/19. I'm looking for deals for the first 3 nights and the last night. Or for our CBR dates if they pop up but haven't seen them anywhere yet! I've found quite a few different deals, I believe, on hotwire for those dates that are pretty decent (def a discount from Disney's rack rates) I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and jump on these prices or wait to see what Priceline releases as we get closer??? In the past I feel like Priceline deals are normally steeper than what I'm seeing on hotwire (I've never used hotwire before but I've used Priceline a few times in the past) but Im also worried because I haven't been seeing a lot for Priceline lately at all! Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Those are my dates, so I’ve been tracking them since December. I haven’t seen anything on PL, and the deals on HW seem to be drying up as inventory is booked. I got ASMu for $106 back in January, spanning 5/13-5/19. Now I’m only seeing preferred rooms for $130 as an opaque there, with $180 revealed on HW, and Disney’s site only has family suites. I wanted to add 5/19-5/20, but no standard availability so I went with one night at ASMo for a standard.

There WERE mods under $200 for those dates when I started looking, but I’m not seeing them anymore and the less expensive room categories seem to be sold out on Disney’s site.

There’s always the chance that those higher priced rooms and deluxe hotels will have leftover inventory that will hit Priceline or Hotwire for great deals closer to the dates, but the more affordable rooms seem to be selling well enough that they don’t need to discount them.

I haven't been to Orlando in a while and am trying to find a Disney deal on PL and HW. Thank you kmhowell for the great HW chart. I've never done HW, but was pretty good at PL back in the day. lol! Can someone direct me to the page with the chart that @JJTNY PL Express Deals? Also...My dates of March 27-30th just in case somebody has seen something great for that time frame...which I doubt! lol!

Anyone have a HW promo code? Nothing I’m finding is working! I have found CSR for my last 3 nights for $199... y’all think that’s a decent price? It’s been $220-230... still needing first night on property bc I stupidly let movies get away from another site! Grr
When are you going? I just found POR on HW for $189 for April and I'm going to take it. I'd love a code as well, but I haven't found anything that works. Too bad we missed the Love10 code from a couple of days ago.

I haven't been to Orlando in a while and am trying to find a Disney deal on PL and HW. Thank you kmhowell for the great HW chart. I've never done HW, but was pretty good at PL back in the day. lol! Can someone direct me to the page with the chart that @JJTNY PL Express Deals? Also...My dates of March 27-30th just in case somebody has seen something great for that time frame...which I doubt! lol!

Nothing great for that time frame

HW has
POFQ for $219 (3.5 star 4.3/5)
ALK for $312 (4 star 4.5/5)
CSR for $179 (3.5 star 4.1/5)
Dolphin for $169+$34 resort fee (4 star 4.1/5)

Nothing great for that time frame

HW has
POFQ for $219 (3.5 star 4.3/5)
ALK for $312 (4 star 4.5/5)
CSR for $179 (3.5 star 4.1/5)
Dolphin for $169+$34 resort fee (4 star 4.1/5)
Thanks for the reply...but, I'm not seeing any of those prices. I think I'm doing it wrong.

When are you going? I just found POR on HW for $189 for April and I'm going to take it. I'd love a code as well, but I haven't found anything that works. Too bad we missed the Love10 code from a couple of days ago.
April 22-26!
I know, I still didn’t like my dates prices with the 10%!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter