• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

April is more expensive than other times so I'm happy with the $189 at POR. I needed april 21-23. Good luck with with whatver you decide!
For sure! While we were wanting $150 or less per night... I’d be happy with $189! That’s why I’m thinking I should go ahead with the csr $199 for my last 3, abd hope I can snag something for first night. Was hoping to score something by 60 fP day... but not looking likely!
Then... I may just stick to our cheap off site and deal with it!! Lol

I am new to this forum and this hotel deal method! Howdy! I know it's a long shot, but is there anything on Priceline express for 3/17-3/20? Hotwire seemed to be a bust and Priceline is trickier for me to navigate. TIA

I am new to this forum and this hotel deal method! Howdy! I know it's a long shot, but is there anything on Priceline express for 3/17-3/20? Hotwire seemed to be a bust and Priceline is trickier for me to navigate. TIA
Slim pickings

Dolphin $304, 4 ⭐️, 7+ , 700 reviews

Hi! Unfortunately, I am not seeing anything for those dates currently. Good luck in your search!

For sure! While we were wanting $150 or less per night... I’d be happy with $189! That’s why I’m thinking I should go ahead with the csr $199 for my last 3, abd hope I can snag something for first night. Was hoping to score something by 60 fP day... but not looking likely!
Then... I may just stick to our cheap off site and deal with it!! Lol
I would be more than happy with $189 for POR. We’re going on 2/29 and have to pay $281 and that’s with an AP discount

Well now I’m in even more of a pickle as two more friends have decided to join us. So now we have 5 adults... while I’m glad they are going... we for sure will be off site now! I can do a music suite for our first and last nights, but they are still at 286, and we are still wanting this to be a budget friendly trip! Oh well! Lol

Well now I’m in even more of a pickle as two more friends have decided to join us. So now we have 5 adults... while I’m glad they are going... we for sure will be off site now! I can do a music suite for our first and last nights, but they are still at 286, and we are still wanting this to be a budget friendly trip! Oh well! Lol
Depending on the make up of the party, would two rooms work and be less expensive than a suite?

Have you looked at DS hotels? Doubletree might work as they are all suites, and still get you EMH and 60-day FP. You could avoid parking fees and car rental. HW has it for 4/22-4/26 at $119+$23 resort fee (Disney Springs area 3.5 star all-suite hotel)
ETA: full disclosure, I have never stayed at Doubletree so I don’t know what the capacity is of the suites. Since HW only allows a 4-person max to search, you’d need to call the hotel to make sure you can have 5 stay there.

Last edited:
Depending on the make up of the party, would two rooms work and be less expensive than a suite?

Have you looked at DS hotels? Doubletree might work as they are all suites, and still get you EMH and 60-day FP. You could avoid parking fees and car rental. HW has it for 4/22-4/26 at $119+$23 resort fee (Disney Springs area 3.5 star all-suite hotel)
ETA: full disclosure, I have never stayed at Doubletree so I don’t know what the capacity is of the suites. Since HW only allows a 4-person max to search, you’d need to call the hotel to make sure you can have 5 stay there.
It myself and 4 other girlfriends! I have looked at DS properties, but have found them a bit harder for me to figure out what is what! I’ll go check it out!
It has been 12+ years since I have stayed at a DS hotel... do they have busses that run like the resorts do?
We could do the music suite for our first night to get ME too...
thanks for your suggestion and help!!

Well shucks, I don’t know why but I can’t get that one to pull up for me! I’ve got a 3.5 at $89 with a $19 resort fee. It has a 2br suite at $116 though... think that still may be it?

Well shucks, I don’t know why but I can’t get that one to pull up for me! I’ve got a 3.5 at $89 with a $19 resort fee. It has a 2br suite at $116 though... think that still may be it?

I think you found the Blue Herron Resort, which does not participate in EMH, 60-day FP, the DS hotel shuttle.

I'm still seeing the Doubletree for $119 + $23 resort fee on both the website and the app. It's 3.5 stars; 4.2/5 rating, and says "All-suites hotel." Just checking that your dates are Wed 4/22 though Sun 4/26

There are several DS hotels that share shuttles to the park (A side and B side). They run every 30 minutes, though the ride might be longer because they usually go to two parks, and the MK drop off is at TTC. You might ask over on the Orlando resorts and attractions board for more details.

Last edited:
Just found this thread - it's pretty incredible.

I'm thinking of doing a quick July 4 th trip - so from 7/3 - 7/5. I've looked on hotwire and see some 3 star hotels, one listed 1 mile from AK and one is listed 1.3 miles from AK - at $135 and $139 - I'm assuming those are likely all stars?

Right now the AP rate for those dates for the all stars is 156 - I'm trying to decide if I should book the 135. What do you guys with experience with this think? Is it possible that rates fluctuate since there is so much time left? Or since it's a holiday should I just book as it will likely fill up?

TIA

I think you found the Blue Herron Resort, which does not participate in EMH, 60-day FP, the DS hotel shuttle.

I'm still seeing the Doubletree for $119 + $23 resort fee on both the website and the app. It's 3.5 stars; 4.2/5 rating, and says "All-suites hotel." Just checking that your dates are Wed 4/22 though Sun 4/26

There are several DS hotels that share shuttles to the park (A side and B side). They run every 30 minutes, though the ride might be longer because they usually go to two parks, and the MK drop off is at TTC. You might ask over on the Orlando resorts and attractions board for more details.
Yep, I was thinking it would be BH! And that is the only 3.5 pulling up for me, and yes those are the correct dates! I even opened HW up in Firefox and same results! So strange! I’ll keep trying today! Thank you!

I'm thinking of doing a quick July 4 th trip - so from 7/3 - 7/5. I've looked on hotwire and see some 3 star hotels, one listed 1 mile from AK and one is listed 1.3 miles from AK - at $135 and $139 - I'm assuming those are likely all stars?

Right now the AP rate for those dates for the all stars is 156 - I'm trying to decide if I should book the 135. What do you guys with experience with this think? Is it possible that rates fluctuate since there is so much time left? Or since it's a holiday should I just book as it will likely fill up?

TIA
Last year I got a deal for POFQ for around $100 over the 4th of July as an opaque booking. Someone had reported it on this thread about 4 weeks out. I think it was on PLE. Anyway, deals come and go and vary when they post. Typically the best opaque deals are posted closer to the trip dates but sometimes you can find them further out. Try looking up John J Tierney's blog posts on the Touring Plans website for a comprehensive look at booking opaque Disney hotels. He is on this thread as JJTNY. I didn't look at those deals you posted (I'm not that great at deciphering deals but others here are and will probably chime in) but if they were the All STars, I probably wouldn't book them right now, seems high for an All Star opaque deal to me even over the 4th.

5% of PLE
4LL8LB6NC2
Book by 11:59pm ET on 02/17/2020, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.

5% of PLE
5GF3C57AD4
Book by 11:59pm ET on 02/18/2020, travel any time. Coupon valid for one-time use only, discount applies before taxes and fees.

TIA
You don't want to touch that deal. With hotwire fees, that 135 becomes at least 145, so you're only saving 11 bucks, and you're stuck with a nonrefundable reservation. Book a refundable hotel you're happy with, and with some luck and timing you might be able to snag a moderate for that price.

You don't want to touch that deal. With hotwire fees, that 135 becomes at least 145, so you're only saving 11 bucks, and you're stuck with a nonrefundable reservation. Book a refundable hotel you're happy with, and with some luck and timing you might be able to snag a moderate for that price.
So much this! The fees will get you!

I pretended to book the $139, and it would cost $345.18 for both nights with taxes and fees. That’s $172.69/night! Of course, Disney’s own site is charging $188, which is even more ridiculous for an All-Star, but at least it’s refundable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter