Priceline Express Deals

As someone who has probably spent WAY too much time on messing about with Priceline and Hotwire - I personally ignore the amenities list and just compare ratings, review counts, location, maybe resort fees in a pinch for non-Disney resorts.

I used to have an Amenity tracker spreadsheet to help see which resort was which - but most of those amenities are now incorrect (airport shuttle), are exactly the same across multiple resorts, and get changed around at Priceline's whim. (Beachside and Free Dining used to appear on Yacht Club at intervals!) So, I just stopped looking at them.

FWIW: I wrote up a new blog post for Touring Plans today that goes over simple tactics. Don't want to be self-serving and link here, but is easily findable for those who might be interested and may help people newer to searching or are out of practice after 2 years of down time. ;)

As someone who has probably spent WAY too much time on messing about with Priceline and Hotwire - I personally ignore the amenities list and just compare ratings, review counts, location, maybe resort fees in a pinch for non-Disney resorts.

I used to have an Amenity tracker spreadsheet to help see which resort was which - but most of those amenities are now incorrect (airport shuttle), are exactly the same across multiple resorts, and get changed around at Priceline's whim. (Beachside and Free Dining used to appear on Yacht Club at intervals!) So, I just stopped looking at them.

FWIW: I wrote up a new blog post for Touring Plans today that goes over simple tactics. Don't want to be self-serving and link here, but is easily findable for those who might be interested and may help people newer to searching or are out of practice after 2 years of down time. ;)
You’re not self-serving but you have certainly served me well by teaching me how to score these great deals for so many years, so I’m linking 😀 Great post btw!

https://touringplans.com/blog/priceline-deals-a-blast-from-the-past-returns/

Thank you for all you do! I've saved quite a bit of money thanks to you :-)

Anyone happen to have a 5% PL code they’re not using? The Retailmenot code would not work.

Hey y'all, tried searching the thread, but the only replies I came up with were a couple years old at this point so I'll ask now. If I book for 2 guests via Priceline, but want to add a 3rd adult later on, would I be able to adjust the reservation via MDE myself?

Hey y'all, tried searching the thread, but the only replies I came up with were a couple years old at this point so I'll ask now. If I book for 2 guests via Priceline, but want to add a 3rd adult later on, would I be able to adjust the reservation via MDE myself?
I tried this last year with a 1 night stay, had accidentally booked for 2 and not 4. Called the next day and they could not change it. Called Disney and they said they could not change it as it was owned by Priceline at that point. Called back to Priceline and they said they had no way to change it. Didn’t affect us since the rest of our stay was booked through Disney with the correct guests at a different resort.

We have never had issue adding our 2 kids to our room. In our experience you cannot do it via MDE, you have to call the Disney Wholesale number 407-939-7671 to add the additional people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter