???Priceline rental cars.

leebee

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about bidding on Priceline for a car for our 10 day trip. Just got a better rate on Alamo than yesterday ($220 midsize for 10 days, all-inclusive) but think I can do better. My question: When bidding on Priceline for cars, is the amount you bid actually what you pay, or do they tack on taxes, surcharges, etc. So if I bid $15/day for 10 days, will I only be charged $150? Thanks!

They do tact on the taxes and surcharge but you get to see all of this before you place the bid,it will show you the whole thing and then you click except it, I have i bid priceline a number of times and had great deals with no problems!
Mrsmom

I agree...they show you everything up front, and I have never had a problem with the car rental places (Avis and Alamo) trying to charge me more. They will try to sell you the insurance or an upgrade, but they have never been overly pushy about it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Leebee, PL is not always the best deal for car rentals.
$220 for a full size is an amazing price, PL or not.
I just got $14 a day through PL for an intermediate. (two weeks from now) Total with the surcharge and all taxes, it came to almost $20 a day. I don't think I could have done better elsewhere, but it's still not as good as your deal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter